Rochester Football Player Horror Story

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is very similar to a situation involving a UF player a few years ago (his name escapes me). He orchestrated a robbery set up much like this one.
Obviously the revenge piece did not occur but the premise is similar.
I believe he was ultimately "exonerated" but we all know he was guilty.

This story completely disgusts me

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is very similar to a situation involving a UF player a few years ago (his name escapes me). He orchestrated a robbery set up much like this one.
Obviously the revenge piece did not occur but the premise is similar.
I believe he was ultimately "exonerated" but we all know he was guilty.

This story completely disgusts me

I'm not sure I'd say "very similar" :D but I get the point!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't even read that whole article it was so disturbing. I can't imagine how you do that to another human. Those people are broken.
They either never adequately became or ceased to be human beings. I just don't believe you can do these things to others if you have a soul and a conscience. I'm glad the victims survived, but I can't help but think that a part of them died. Life will be forever different as they move beyond. Heart-breaking and disgusting.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
How can I possibly respond to all of that? Their behavior is so horrifying and foreign to me that i cannot even comprehend all of it. Is this what it is like to be a human being? Or is there a different species, yet unidentified? Lock your doors.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't even read that whole article it was so disturbing. I can't imagine how you do that to another human. Those people are broken.

In case you hadn't noticed, a good portion of that generation is broken.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After reading all these posts first.... I think I'll pass on clicking on that story.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In case you hadn't noticed, a good portion of that generation is broken.

I believe these people are truly like rabid dogs and need to be put down. People like this are why I am in favor of the death penalty. There is no rehabilitation for them

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And the f*ckers knew those two boys had nothing to do with the original robbery and yet they still did that to them.
155 years for the ringleader? And he laughed...
Send him to Dubs

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And the f*ckers knew those two boys had nothing to do with the original robbery and yet they still did that to them.
Send him to Dubs
Is Dubs the big spoon?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

They knew Kollias wasn't involved because he was white. I take it from the article, his unnamed teammate who was abducted was likely black. The guys doing this only knew a) the apt where it occurred, and b) that the guys that hit them originally were not white. I'd say Smith, as the judge points out, caused all of this and ought to have a sentence closer to the 155yrs than 15yrs based on what he caused - knowingly or not.

I also get the impression, if given time alone to do what he wanted to the ringleader, Kollias might not care to do anything. Sounds like he wants to get on with his life. Personally, you couldn't give me enough time with someone who did that to me or mine.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Send him to Dubs
This is why we need more death penalty...and not the sanitize their arm before injecting them kind of death penalty...either hang em or shoot em in a very public area.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
This is why we need more death penalty...and not the sanitize their arm before injecting them kind of death penalty...either hang em or shoot em in a very public area.

My daughter was reading a random fact book recently and informed me inmates must pass a physical before they can be executed.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My daughter was reading a random fact book recently and informed me inmates must pass a physical before they can be executed.
That's like the old joke about the guy standing in front of a firing squad refusing one final cigarette. "I'm trying to quit," he says.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The two victims only "knew" the girls via Facebook and that was a recent "set-up".
Went to meet up with those 2 ugly faced women to start some whoopie at 1AM Sat-nite (Sunday morning)??
These strong athletes let girls drive them to danger-town.

Creep girls stalled, gave opposite directions. Young people who in youth get involved with drug handlers, even pot because drug hamdlers' circles overlap into those circles of the vilest, most dangerous lost persons.

Young people should look closely for "bad" signs.

Horrendous brutality they were subjected to -- those 2 victims could have been found as only crime-scene bodies.
I hope fans of classical piano music buy his tunes. Revenge crime is hate crime, especially revenge against the innocent.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
img_0294-gif.6141

... just wondering if everybody recognizes him as Stoddlemier, Detective Monk's boss?

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/rochester-football-player-horror-story.15677/#post-531157

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.