Rochester Football Player Horror Story

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

Kind of makes you take a second thought to some of the UF players (Callaway) riding around with 40 yr olds doing drugs. I think its far past the time to legalize weed but damn you never know what you are setting yourself (or others) when running around with the wrong type of people.

Yep and that 40 something year old guy Callaway was running around with had prior sexual assault arrests. Hopefully nothing bad happened to Callaway.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember how many people that want more Thugs in the program? Eventually you get the wrong kind.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This is very similar to a situation involving a UF player a few years ago (his name escapes me). He orchestrated a robbery set up much like this one.
Obviously the revenge piece did not occur but the premise is similar.
I believe he was ultimately "exonerated" but we all know he was guilty.

This story completely disgusts me

Yeah, the kid from Ft. Meyers I think. If I'm not mistaken he was a 5 star DB. The big difference there is they robbed a couple of kids if their X-Box and wallets. You start robbing people if 4 pounds of weed and you're playing with fire. Unfortunately in this case, 2 guys that had nothing to do with the robbery suffered the consequences.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
img_0294-gif.6141

... just wondering if everybody recognizes him as Stoddlemier, Detective Monk's boss?

Yeah, he's a good actor.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The exact time is not the issue. Its the end result that counts.

Oh, I'd say the time matters. Heck, somebody could put a bullet in their heads in a one second. That would be far too quick and painless. Several hours of azz whippings and torture are in order...then finish the fcvkers off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.