Rock bottom: UGA fans pining for Muschump

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Most replies are calling BS on the OP, but I did like this bit:

South Carolina will finish with a better sec record than UGA. Let that sink in.

We are both 2-4. We have Kentucky and Auburn. They have Missouri and UF.

One team will be 3-5, the other 2-6.

And, I'd love to see how long they bark about how they should have gotten Muschamp, or spent the money on Harbaugh-Fuente-Herman candidates that they had no shot at. Why should we be the only ones?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that things obviously didn't go well for him down at UF. But I do wonder where he'd have been if they'd given him 1 or 2 more years.

Christ, this was the scariest thing I saw all Halloween. That is my absolute worst nightmare.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby Smart may not be HC material ... yet. If one has never been an HC before there's
got to be some on-the-job learning curve, especially during a rebuild, especially a former DC.
IMO no newly inserted HC inherits a winning situation.

>> to note : Mac didn't inherit a winning situation and won 10 ?? and took us to the SECCG.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Christ, this was the scariest thing I saw all Halloween. That is my absolute worst nightmare.

raw

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The ones I know are definitely on the fence and are ready to jump. They as usual were pumped after the UNC win and didn't expect championships, but never expected a loose to Vandy type of season. They hate the OC hire and are finally admitting it was a panic hire for fear of losing Eason. That being said the "promise" of how great Eason will be is what is keeping them alive recruiting as people want to play with him in hopes of winning in the future. If he never wins with him then they will both leave together most likely as they are now tied together. I have no idea what is going on with Chubb and if he is hurt or what, but they can't figure out why he isn't getting more touches along with his other decision making has them questioning things. It's real nice to watch because they essentially thought they were getting Saban 2.0 instead of Muschamp 2.0.

I keep seeing bowl predictions with them against Miami and could you imagine the meltdown if they lost to Richt

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschomp had a fair shot at Florida, he has no one to blame but himself for his crash here!

UGA fans who want Mushy are just mentally challenged!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Arky is the only SEC west team dismantling like this. IDK ?
It mostly should be the the SEC East coaches on the hot seat, right ?
Could somebody list all SEC coaches who are being trashed ?
OM Frieze ? Yes, gotta include Les Miles. etc.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like it that this guy is obviously having an epileptic seizure and, instead of making an effort to stuff a dirty sock in his mouth or whatever it is you're supposed to do, his office buddy has the wherewithal and presence of mind to film the episode with his cell phone. Well done.

Durty, thanks for asking about me, I've been hammered at work, trying to grow (and hopefully sell) my business. I wish I could spend more time on the board.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This guy is an UGA sporting POS......but he is also very spot on if you can bear to watch th whole thing. Listen to what he has to say about our QB situation near the end.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If they wait with Kirby for 2-3 years, they can have Dumpster as a DC.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
So they lose to vandy at home and now they want chump? Wait till they get beat by a directional school... they'll be trying to scoop Foley from retirement.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So they lose to vandy at home and now they want chump? Wait till they get beat by a directional school... they'll be trying to scoop Foley from retirement.
That is such a fantasy. Imagine Fooley going to another SEC East team and Chimp at another (maybe another in succession). Of course, unless it is Vandy, Fooley would have to level some of the facilities and install drop ceilings and cheap paneling everywhere for the late 1970s look that he prefers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why the heck does ox change the title to every thread?
You are never going to make it back on staff like this, and with Ox executing a contract on Ray, now missing, there is an opening.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess they don't understand Chump decimates offenses and team morale... go for it dawgs, I would like to watch another decade of us kicking their arse on the banks of the St Johns River. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator