Rock bottom: UGA fans pining for Muschump

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why the heck does ox change the title to every thread?
Sometimes it's necessary to make a thread title actually worth clicking on. The idea of Georgia fans wishing they had Chump is definitely something that needed to be spelled out in the title.

You don't like it, go to Russia.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think they are hilarious and one of the best benefits of this board, excellent thread titles.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Did you see the original title? You're honestly going to tell me it was better?

You're drunk.
you added "rock bottom" to the title. Are you trying to title threads in the style that Pat Dooley titles his awful articles?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't just add "rock bottom" - I changed the entire thing, which never even mentioned Chimp. And I felt I had to add "rock bottom", because I personally can't imagine fans being any lower than actually praying and wishing their team had hired Will Muschamp. It's as low as it goes.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I didn't just add "rock bottom" - I changed the entire thing, which never even mentioned Chimp. And I felt I had to add "rock bottom", because I personally can't imagine fans being any lower than actually praying and wishing their team had hired Will Muschamp. It's as low as it goes.
Wishing for chump is the very definition of "rock bottom."

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm more interested in the number of UGA posters who wish they'd hired Mac. Heck, they'd probably be overjoyed to have Ray Goff back.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I have a two-and-a-half year old who all of the sudden decided that sleep is optional. You want to babysit!? No pay but I'll detail your Miata.
For whatever little it's worth, there is a two-and-a-half year old living in my own personal household. I can understand at least some of your pain.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
For whatever little it's worth, there is a two-and-a-half year old living in my own personal household. I can understand at least some of your pain.
Congrats! Didn't realize you had a little one. In 16 years, we'll be the old farts telling them about the Muschamp years, just as our parents always referred to the 0-10-1 years and how lucky they were that they didn't have to live through the sh!t. We'll still be paying Muscahmp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.