Rock bottom: UGA fans pining for Muschump

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is an UGA sporting POS......but he is also very spot on if you can bear to watch th whole thing. Listen to what he has to say about our QB situation near the end.

I'm really angry you talked me into watching that crap. And there was nothing worth staying to the end for. We already know LDR is not a good QB. We just hope he's serviceable enough to not throw the games away. Hopefully one of the RS Freshmen will be ready next year. That's about the only way this offense gets better imo.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm really angry you talked me into watching that crap. And there was nothing worth staying to the end for. We already know LDR is not a good QB. We just hope he's serviceable enough to not throw the games away. Hopefully one of the RS Freshmen will be ready next year. That's about the only way this offense gets better imo.
I can't believe you didn't find it funny as hell and kind of informative...He was spot on until he got our QB's mixed up and called LDR trash....everybody knows Trask is trash.....JK

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not exactly. My 18 year old stepdaughter had a baby. That's how I became a grandfather at the ripe old age of 38. :ugh:
A little friendly advice: Get thee a good set of ear plugs. And I'm not just saying that so you can sleep, you'll wanna leave them in during the day too. As adorable as I'm sure your two-and-a-half year old granddaughter is, there is nothing more tedious then listening to the ever-so-important musings of a girl her age who wants to desperately tell you all about My Little Pony. Even worse are the complaints and arguments between a teenager and her mother. Again, ear plugs are your friend. Just nod and act interested.

Three women in your house would be an unbearable sitch if they were runaway strippers. I don't envy you, my friend.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I can't believe you didn't find it funny as hell and kind of informative...He was spot on until he got our QB's mixed up and called LDR trash....everybody knows Trask is trash.....JK
I could go into any Waffle House within the state of Georgia and hear that exact same "rant" pretty much 24/7, 365.

They're all just like that guy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A little friendly advice: Get thee a good set of ear plugs. And I'm not just saying that so you can sleep, you'll wanna leave them in during the day too. As adorable as I'm sure your two-and-a-half year old granddaughter is, there is nothing more tedious then listening to the ever-so-important musings of a girl her age who wants to desperately tell you all about My Little Pony. Even worse are the complaints and arguments between a teenager and her mother. Again, ear plugs are your friend. Just nod and act interested.

Three women in your house would be an unbearable sitch if they were runaway strippers. I don't envy you, my friend.
It's actually a grandSON, I'm happy to say. And you should see this two year old already kill a baseball whose only training consists of watching "The Sandlot" over and over.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I have 3 grandkids... 16,14 and 5..... And I just turned 53. (We don't want to do the math here)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Christ, this was the scariest thing I saw all Halloween. That is my absolute worst nightmare.
Wasn't that guy quoting Fooley? The Chump was worse than Zook, except he didn't get in brawls with the fraternities. Actually, it seems that GA got a Chump clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.