Rod Johnson cleared?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
LOL... Lake Gator "disliked" my post. It was a serious question based on Marianna's post from an "inside" source.
If I give you another dislike will you promise to not take it personnel :lol:......Seriously though it sounded like UF wasn't going to clear him a week or so back so why all of a sudden demand that he be there the next morning? Is he supposed to be in classes right now?
All I know is we really need Big Rod to open some holes this season, his presence could really loosen things up where the going has been a little tight and Johnson could be the guy to put us back in a position to finish on top.....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just because it seems to irk you when you get a dislike. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I think I've only given one, that was to you, and it was retaliatory for the toe nail art dislike you gave me, but I know you really liked it.

Last edited:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Don't shoot the Messenger" on this info but I was just told by one of my friends (at UF) that we can put this "Rod Johnson comeback" to bed! So...believe it or not, i dont care,just thought i would share.

According to text I got Rod was cleared but it wasn't by anyone at UF. It was by a outside doctor Rod & His family chose. Anyway... After Johnson let it be known (on social media) he had been cleared UF sent him a text telling him "he had a drug test at 9 am the next morning". Johnson told UF "he was home and couldn't make it the next morning" UF then told him "it was mandatory and by him not being there for the test could result in him losing his scholarship" He then told them "I'm not driving up for the test because I'm transferring" UF then told Johnson "he still needed to take it and for him to transfer they had to release him first".

According to my buddy they haven't pissed him since last spring so according to him they had to know something pretty serious for them to go this route. He is suppose to meet with Randy Shannon sometimes this week so we'll see what happens.
If true then he is an idiot. Of course there are a lot of those around football who can't seem to stay away from the stink weed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, Bart..... wow. I must have blocked that out of my psyche.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think I've only given one, that was to you, and it was retaliatory for the toe nail art dislike you gave me, but I know you really liked it.
b1057d88b834734d000db63404344ba5.jpg
:lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RJ's Twitter account said "Life threw me another curveball" on 6/16. Maybe UF told him no.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If true then he is an idiot. Of course there are a lot of those around football who can't seem to stay away from the stink weed.
Oh....it's true! It's a stupid ass move on his part and very unfortunate for us. He could of really helped us but instead he chose the "losers path" and screwed himself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, what is the worst? Suspended one game for Gainesville Green? Or do you mean roids?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I give you another dislike will you promise to not take it personnel :lol:......Seriou:Dsly though it sounded like UF wasn't going to clear him a week or so back so why all of a sudden demand that he be there the next morning? Is he supposed to be in classes right now?
All I know is we really need Big Rod to open some holes this season, his presence could really loosen things up where the going has been a little tight and Johnson could be the guy to put us back in a position to finish on top.....
Almost "disliked" because of the 1st paragraph but the 2nd paragraph was definitely "like" worthy. :D:D:D

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well....we can finally put this thread to rest. Johnson met with UF and they told him that they wouldn't be able to clear him. They want to help him get into therapy to help control his emotions. It's a WRAP!!!

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If he's physically ready to play there would be no better therapy than knocking some people on their ass on the football field?.....sucks, would have given us a third known quality offensive linemen and solidified RT going into fall.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well....we can finally put this thread to rest. Johnson met with UF and they told him that they wouldn't be able to clear him. They want to help get him into therapy to him control his emotions. It's a WRAP!!!

That sucks. Where did you see this?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, brah. Marianna has excellent sources. Just leave it at that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart, you know, Id remove my dislike if youd remove that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.