Rumors on Will Grier

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like it is mostly rival fan bases talking about it.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would bet big money treon will never take a snap again after the bowl game for UF. He changes positions or school. Mac saw his ceiling and it's about shoulder high to what he needs from a QB. So take him off the QB scholly count.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The university was ultra supportive in his appeal process. It's basically a slap in the face to the university, coach Mac, and his teammates to transfer after what he's done. So unless Grier is the ultimate D-bag, I think this is simply wishful thinking from rival fans.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Will Grier just called me and he said he's doing fine, just about to go smoke some good **** with Treon, snort some Rogaine and then jump on Twitter to troll some more white kids about transferring.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will has months before he has to make a decision. Personally, I think he goes. Here's why.

How easily did he beat out Treon? Not very easily. Looks like we have at least one Stud of a QB coming in, maybe 2. Treon won't be starting next year. The new guy will be. And the new guy will have 6 games under his belt before Grier comes back. Unless the new QB sucks, Grier likely won't wrest the starting position away from him, thus keeping Grier on the bench. Grier won't like that, and his dad won't either. If he transfers now, he'll only have to sit out a half a year extra, since he's already sitting out half anyways...

And just like that, poof. WillGetOut...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Will has months before he has to make a decision. Personally, I think he goes. Here's why.

How easily did he beat out Treon? Not very easily. Looks like we have at least one Stud of a QB coming in, maybe 2. Treon won't be starting next year. The new guy will be. And the new guy will have 6 games under his belt before Grier comes back. Unless the new QB sucks, Grier likely won't wrest the starting position away from him, thus keeping Grier on the bench. Grier won't like that, and his dad won't either. If he transfers now, he'll only have to sit out a half a year extra, since he's already sitting out half anyways...

Won't he have to beat out someone's QB when he's eligible again? It's not anyone is gonna forfeit the games between now and then to get him on their team.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

That assumes that he can't beat out:

- A clearly mediocre Treon
- A guy who has transferred twice and was 3rd string at Bama
- 2 or 3 true freshman

I can't figure out why he'd leave. It doesn't make sense. I sure as hell hope he doesn't, because he has the tools to be one of the greats. However, for some reason I don't have a feeling he will leave. If nothing else the continuing of the QB curse we have had on us for about 6-7 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator