Rumph & Shannon hitting Texas hard

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n226270 said:
While on the subject of out of state recruiting, imortabebe committed to usc. This sucks balls. We end up with the ****ty brother. Sammy and jaylon watkins all over again.

I really like the tape on Josh as well - that's too bad he committed to USCw.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n226315 said:
I really like the tape on Josh as well - that's too bad he committed to USCw.
Yeah, I thought we'd get him

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n226320 said:
Yeah, I thought we'd get him

Guess he wanted to separate himself from his big brother - having two older brothers, can't say as I blame him. There's still some good WR talent out there - and B. Victor is reportedly a Gator lean.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;226270 said:
While on the subject of out of state recruiting, imortabebe committed to usc. This sucks balls. We end up with the ****ty brother. Sammy and jaylon watkins all over again.

Well that sucks. That wasn't really expected.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;226327 said:
Guess he wanted to separate himself from his big brother - having two older brothers, can't say as I blame him. There's still some good WR talent out there - and B. Victor is reportedly a Gator lean.

Craig Myers, Bruce, and Victor would be a nice trifecta.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n226346 said:
Craig Myers, Bruce, and Victor would be a nice trifecta.
Yes it would. If we have a decent season and show a decent passing game, I like our chances with victor and bruce quite a bit. Atleast from what ive read

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n226327 said:
It sucks that we reached on his brother so we could get him and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Oh well it's not like we don't have scollys to burn.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
t-gator;n226384 said:
It sucks that we reached on his brother so we could get him and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Oh well it's not like we don't have scollys to burn.
I wouldn't say we reached by signing his brother because it looks like he's going to help us alot. He's athletic,big hands,wide catch radius and has decent speed. He just needs to gain weight/strength so he can hold up in the trenches. He's damn sure an upgrade over Burton and Westbrook.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n226270 said:
One, I like the kid we got and expect him (along with the other TEs) to be a bright spot this year.

Two, it isn't Feb and USCw is a loooppng way away.

Three, STFU. You caught whinyvaginitis from the dwag in your two man wolfpack.

Four, I still love ya w all my heart.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n226408 said:
Two, it isn't Feb and USCw is a loooppng way away.
If Mac gets off to 6 or 7 wins by mid November kids will start paying us a lot more notice. A bowl appearance and good showing(win) will also change a few minds before NSD. Too early to be worried about who's "committed" where at this time. Yes, some will stick come hell or high water but most of their heads are spinning late in the process. If coaching is present on both sides of the ball this season I can see us with a top 5-10 class.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n226429 said:
If Mac gets off to 6 or 7 wins by mid November kids will start paying us a lot more notice. A bowl appearance and good showing(win) will also change a few minds before NSD. Too early to be worried about who's "committed" where at this time. Yes, some will stick come hell or high water but most of their heads are spinning late in the process. If coaching is present on both sides of the ball this season I can see us with a top 5-10 class.

I hope they can look past the results for the upcoming season at least due to the O line situation. I agree its a little too early to be getting worried.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When the Gators play on TV, if they win & the sidelines are jumping for joy, that would "attract" the right recruits.
That can result only with the offense doing well, doing exciting drives and a "stuff-you" defense. Let's hope Mac's
coaching choices can all develop talent to play at 4* 5* level. Anybody think they can collectively do that ?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n226456 said:
Let's hope Mac's
coaching choices can all develop talent to play at 4* 5* level. Anybody think they can collectively do that ?

Yes I do. Mac has already impressed me more than the last guy ever did and he hasn't even coached a game for us yet. I don't know what it is, but I just get this "professional" vibe off him. In Mac we trust!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n226429 said:
If Mac gets off to 6 or 7 wins by mid November kids will start paying us a lot more notice

October going to be ugly, very ugly. Those teams won't be playing walkons vs us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator