Safety Rotation

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Lol.... occasionally they draw up a delayed safety blitz in a #1 rush and he comes free?

Yeah, amazing stuff.

The truth is he should just blitz every play because he is useless in either run support or pass coverage.
He’s also been standing (quite probably by happenstance) in the right spot to make some picks or TFLs. Like I side, it’s a blind squirrel kind of thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s also been standing (quite probably by happenstance) in the right spot to make some picks or TFLs. Like I side, it’s a blind squirrel kind of thing.
He is garbage. Houston or TCU level player. There is a reason no SEC team wanted him.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He is garbage. Houston or TCU level player. There is a reason no SEC team wanted him.
You’re arguing with yourself again. I never said he was good. I was saying that unlike Taylor, Stiner is occasionally in the right spot to make a play. The fact he has a couple of picks and TFLs/sacks is what it is.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol.... occasionally they draw up a delayed safety blitz in a #1 rush and he comes free?

Yeah, amazing stuff.

The truth is he should just blitz every play because he is useless in either run support or pass coverage.

Honestly I can’t say he’s worth a **** while
On a blitz either .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching J Taylor play safety makes me long for the days of Nick Washington.
Stiner isn't very good, but he has shown he is at least capable of catching a pass
thrown to him. The only thing Taylor isn't completely dreadful at is knocking a player
out of bounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.