Seahawks Quinton Jefferson tries to jump into the crowd to fight Jags fans

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
edit: And to add, I think any fan throwing anything should be banned from future games.

I slo-motion replayed the object. Looked like an open Gatorade bottle (green) and I’m pretty sure it at least grazed his head. I don’t blame him for rushing up to the wall, glad he was restrained & they got him out of there.

That doesn’t excuse what he did on the field.

Feels to me like there’s an increase in tempers flaring & altercations this year.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I slo-motion replayed the object. Looked like an open Gatorade bottle (green) and I’m pretty sure it at least grazed his head. I don’t blame him for rushing up to the wall, glad he was restrained & they got him out of there.

Feels to me like there’s an increase in tempers flaring & altercations this year.
If he thinks that's bad, he should try coming back from Southeast Asia and having pot heads spitting on him and calling him a baby killer.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Under no circumstances can you enter the stands, ever. I don't care what was thrown at you or what was said. Let security handle it and they will. Any player entering the stands to fight a fan should be suspended for a calendar year. Zero tolerance.

Last edited:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
He can kneel incessantly with a raised fist while on the sideline for the duration of the time he is suspended. Good for him.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
If he thinks that's bad, he should try coming back from Southeast Asia and having pot heads spitting on him and calling him a baby killer.
Didn't have to make it to SEA; I had blood thrown at me and was spat on several times just going to class in my uniform. Wonderful memories of the late sixties and early seventies. BTW-if you were never thanked for your service in the Jungle-Thank you.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

This is awful. Dull, monotonous, repetitive, crappy 80s ballad. Cindy Lubner has no ass, a doughy face and Phyllis Diller hair, and she's being courted by some effeminate foot massager. Terrible.

That being said, Bennett did show his ass, you're right, as did the entirety of the Seattle team.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Under no circumstances can you enter the stands, ever. I don't care what was thrown at you or what was said. Let security handle it and they will. Any player entering the stands to fight a fan should be suspended for a calendar year. Zero tolerance.

Oh, I don’t disagree. Very glad he didn’t go into the stands. Thank goodness.

And likewise if they can figure out who the coward(s) were that actually threw things at him, they should ban them from future games and prosecute them as may apply.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
This is awful. Dull, monotonous, repetitive, crappy 80s ballad. Cindy Lubner has no ass, a doughy face and Phyllis Diller hair, and she's being courted by some effeminate foot massager. Terrible.

That being said, Bennett did show his ass, you're right, as did the entirety of the Seattle team.
Oh, I thoroughly dislike Cindy Lauper. Which is why I linked her to Bennett and Carroll.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Didn't have to make it to SEA; I had blood thrown at me and was spat on several times just going to class in my uniform. Wonderful memories of the late sixties and early seventies. BTW-if you were never thanked for your service in the Jungle-Thank you.

Thank you to both of you. Our oldest son is active duty, a Sgt. First Class in the US Army. He did two extended tours as a Cav Scout in Iraq with the 3rd ID and is now a recruiter. It’s hard enough these days, when people routinely thank him for his service. I cannot imagine the difficulties Viet Nam Vets and those of that era have endured. I sure appreciate your service.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I appreciate that but I was born in 63. My cousins however did serve in Vietnam and what those boys endured was shameful. My Moms uncle served in WWII, landed on Omaha beach. Both of my Wife's Granddaddy's were in WWII, one in Europe and to other on the USS Phoenix in Pearl 12/07/41. I served 6 years in the U.S Navy 82-88. These big baby's....................I get a kick out of watching them lose control over stupid shyt and imagine what they'd look like curled up on a beach at Tarawa or France and useless.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
It would have been entertaining to watch his fat ass make it up the to the stands, while at least 30-40 drunk Jags fans eager to beat the piss out of him.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t the Gatorade bottle come flying at him some time after he had already been standing in front of the stands screaming back at the fans? Just GTFO, and take that racebaiting Michael Bennett with you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would have been entertaining to watch his fat ass make it up the to the stands, while at least 30-40 drunk Jags fans eager to beat the piss out of him.
I was talking to oxking and he had a similar take. He wouldn’t have been able to take on the crowd by himself.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
not sure there's a team i hate more than the seahawks, nothing but a bunch of arrogant, classless scumbags. no offense bart.

Not my team, but I follow them so I can at least talk about the games with my friends and co-workers. This town gets pretty depressed on Monday after a loss: that’s about the only thing that impacts me. :lol:
The boy cheers for them, but I’m a Chief’s fan and wife is Steelers.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
NFL showing themselves to be cowards. Bennett not being suspended. The guy tries to injure another player and he gets nothing? Horse shyte.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I was talking to oxking and he had a similar take. He wouldn’t have been able to take on the crowd by himself.
What amazed me was that in the face of this enraged behemoth trying to get up in the stands and start swinging away, not a one of those fans, NOT ONE! looks even remotely concerned! They just kept giving more sh*t! Now that cracked me up!!

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
-Mr. Franklin

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.