Season Prediction Thread Do Over

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm getting a kick out the thread. It's like asking investors how bullish they felt in November 2008.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far we’ve overreacted two weeks in a row. My prediction is that UK will have a good season and this loss won’t look so bad. Not sure that we can get to six wins. If we can’t, let’s work on the future and put some freshmen in the rotation. I do think we’ll improve throughout the year. I don’t think FSU will.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going with 3 and 9. I think we go 0fer in conference play. But get Idaho and fsu to finish the year. Like alot folks have said, I just wanna see improvement and hopefully we start pushing some young guys for pt. Central Michigan put up a better fight against Kentucky than we did . They just got their breaks beat off by Kansas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going with 3 and 9. I think we go 0fer in conference play. But get Idaho and fsu to finish the year. Like alot folks have said, I just wanna see improvement and hopefully we start pushing some young guys for pt. Central Michigan put up a better fight against Kentucky than we did . They just got their breaks beat off by Kansas.
Tinerc is pretty bad.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If we get bowl eligible it would be a miracle season.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really care if we were to somehow qualify for an independence bowl or music city bowl?
I will if we finish the regular season with upward energy. You would not believe the number of us thrilled with the Tangerine in '80.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I will if we finish the regular season with upward energy. You would not believe the number of us thrilled with the Tangerine in '80.
What you said. It's all about perception. Last year no bowl. If we get a bowl this year that means more practice time and the perception the team is doing slightly better.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
6 wins...win one of TN/MS, Idaho, Mizz, Vandy, and one of SC/FSU

ufdano

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2017
Idaho might be a win and possibly one other... 3 wins,,, after the last few years i am not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt and this might be the worst offensive line in the history of football. I hope i am wrong and they don't just want the participation trophy but they just don't seem like a group that is going to get aggressive and punch anyone in the face. I think becoming bowl eligible would take a miracle. The bright side,, think about how many homecoming games the gators will get invited too, everyone loves winning homecoming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.