Season Ticket sales highest in 4 years

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't that rule put in so that students who actually wanted to attend the games could get tickets? Seems like now that they can't even sell out the student allotment the rule is unnecessary.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All to do with the home schedule. Probably the best since USC came to UF in the 80's. But one thing is for sure. They are not cheaper than before. We all got a discount due to the refunds on the LSU/reschedule debacle.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And here I thought there was no excitement for this season. At least that's what I was told on here :scratchchin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And here I thought there was no excitement for this season. At least that's what I was told on here :scratchchin:
You should check the Nord and Nusschump extension thread. You will see plenty of excitement.

Also, give me a call in October and tell me how the leg room is in the stadium.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've seen Chumpball Let's Try to Be Junior Bammer before.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
While it is true that CFB attendance has been on the decline in recent years, selling season tickets at UF was never a problem until Mush4brains came along and tried to destroy the program with overall dull play and home loss to Ga So., among others. If nothing else, Coach Mac has retaken The Swamp and if he can just figure out how to run an offense, the future may be looking brighter than it has in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator