SEC Office: Possible Suspensions

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I think ESPN just needed a headline. I’ve watched it ten times and can’t really see a reason for any suspensions. The refs levied sufficient penalties during the game. No need to suspend anyone else. And I’m not just saying that as a homer. Because if anyone should be suspended it was more of their players being the aggressors. But I don’t think they should be suspended either. Both teams were given personal fouls, that’s enough.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Mullen should have wide open sprinted all the way to the other sideline and ear hole shot Mizzou's head coach. Go ahead and put Kirby Bangs on notice for what's coming next week.

tenor (38).gif

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zach will more than likely miss the first half on the cocktail party . I don’t believe we will see more than that . I’ll give credit to the staff for putting more girth on the Dl and allowing Bogle , Cox and Moon to play in a 2 point in their natural position

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would not be opposed nor if it was something steeper. Hell, Butters did us a huge favor, perhaps Cousin Eddie will also.
iu

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Zach will more than likely miss the first half on the cocktail party . I don’t believe we will see more than that . I’ll give credit to the staff for putting more girth on the Dl and allowing Bogle , Cox and Moon to play in a 2 point in their natural position
The expert they found on a moments notice on SEC Now last night said the ejections from the game are totally separate from suspensions that will be coming down. We'll see.
I saw far more Tigers throwing punches than Gators but only one was identified.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
At the least, Dan exacerbated it. His running out there like one of his players was fuel to the fire. To be clear, I don’t mind the fightin and defending our QB. I’m good with that, but the HC running around out of control isn’t a good look IMO.

FYI, TONS of punches were thrown. This was not just jawing.
It was a late hit, no doubt.

I don’t think it was 3-4 seconds after he threw it. Pretty sure it was 2 steps IIRC, but def late.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
At the least, Dan exacerbated it. His running out there like one of his players was fuel to the fire. To be clear, I don’t mind the fightin and defending our QB. I’m good with that, but the HC running around out of control isn’t a good look IMO.

FYI, TONS of punches were thrown. This was not just jawing.
It was a late hit, no doubt.

I don’t think it was 3-4 seconds after he threw it. Pretty sure it was 2 steps IIRC, but def late.
Watch it again and give me names because after watching closely I mainly see shoving from our guys except the two ejected. Especially look at Slaton and Miller I thought they would be gone but I can't see them actually throw a punch. I could be wrong but I can't see it.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Due to limited camera angles and timing, it's difficult to say who started it, but it didn't look like to me that Mullen started or exasperated it. Looked to me like he was running out there to speak to the ref, which is perfectly legit. The players were already starting to get into it at that point, and I think the fight would have happened regardless.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Due to limited camera angles and timing, it's difficult to say who started it, but it didn't look like to me that Mullen started or exasperated it. Looked to me like he was running out there to speak to the ref, which is perfectly legit. The players were already starting to get into it at that point, and I think the fight would have happened regardless.

This...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We pay him millions to keep his cool. He didn't. Then he shows up to the postgame presser in a Darth Vader costume fresh from Dollar General.

A ****ing embarrassment. Van Fleet, Ray Graves and Bear Wolf are spinning in their graves.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We pay him millions to keep his cool. He didn't. Then he shows up to the postgame presser in a Darth Vader costume fresh from Dollar General.

A ****ing embarrassment. Van Fleet, Ray Graves and Bear Wolf are spinning in their graves.
Would you scold Spurrier like this when he would throw his visor or yell at refs?

Come on man :lol:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I'm no fan of Mullen, mostly because of the dwag. But I can't believe that you are dissing him because he wore a costume to a press conference on Halloween following a victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator