Shaq in Gainesville

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Kudos to Shaq and the GPD officer! But I bet those noise level pissed off the neighbor who called.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love this story so much! Screw those neighbors, I'm sure this pissed them off more. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really wish stuff like this would go viral more. Positive messages from superstars like Shaq to kids have got to make an impact on underprivileged utes.

I also really wish GPD was as cool with UF football players as they were with these kids.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Get outta the friggin street, people. Wanna do those kids a favor? Pony up some money and pour some concrete for a court to play on. I love the sentiment and understand its purpose, but it's a mixed message. They're a blocking a public street and the mailbox, both no-no's.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is great. Shaquille really is a good dude and funny as heck.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Super story and we need more of this in our world today. I've always liked the Shaq. This is good for all involved, even GPD, which I am not and never been a big fan of. But that was cool.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very awesome story. Way to go Shaq and GPD.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Get outta the friggin street, people. Wanna do those kids a favor? Pony up some money and pour some concrete for a court to play on. I love the sentiment and understand its purpose, but it's a mixed message. They're a blocking a public street and the mailbox, both no-no's.

Are you that neighbor who watches out the window waiting for a kid to walk through the grass.... Just you can yell at him?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I really wish stuff like this would go viral more. Positive messages from superstars like Shaq to kids have got to make an impact on underprivileged utes.

I also really wish GPD was as cool with UF football players as they were with these kids.

Uteful reference CapSass, my cousin Vinny would be proud.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An arrest would have been made if there were UF football players out there causing the disturbance.

But hey, good on GPD for taking the corn cob outta there @sses every once in a while

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

You were the one who called in right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator