SHOCKER: Luke Del Rio named starter

Kyng

The Freak
Lifetime Member
Rumors going around that Del Rio and Appleby will be rotating on every play.

I don't know which is worse. Rotating QB's. Or running the wildcat once the QB starts to get a rhythm. Here's to hoping we never see either of them this season.

GatorJB

Lifetime Member
Not surprised at all about the decision, but I am surprised it was announced this soon.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Pretty much what we knew at the Spring. AA will get in, but it appears that it's Del Rio job for now or he has the edge. But he's basically been with Mac and Nuss two years now. That's a good comfort level.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
In all seriousness, this is a good sign.

Does anyone think the separation between LDR and AA is greater than Grier and Harris last year? Hardly. I think it's much closer this year. This tells me that not naming Grier the game 1 starter last year had to do with his self centered attitude. I see the fact that Mac announced this so early as faith that LDR has his head on straight

Last edited:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
mcelwain.jpg

Stunner

BNAG8R

I don’t care
In all seriousness, this is a good sign.

Does anyone think the separation between LDR and AA is greater than Grier and Harris last year? Hardly. I think it's much closer this year. This tells me that not naming Grier the game 1 starter last year had to do with his self centered attitude. I see the fact that Mac announced this so early as faith that LDR has his head on straight

Agree 1000% phan, and said as much last year. There was that vibe from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.