Should we hire Lane Kiffin?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
MatthewM.;n61649 said:
Go look at Alabama's offensive numbers. Maybe we should? Have I gone off the deep end?

Do you mean for OC? Because if you mean HC, you are off the deep end. Well, you're off the deep end anyway, but it is indisputable that he is not HC material.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n61649 said:
Go look at Alabama's offensive numbers. Maybe we should? Have I gone off the deep end?
No you've gone head first into the shallow end.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM. said:
TheDouglas78;n61657 said:
Take away their game against us, and there numbers are pretty average.

That supposed to make me feel better? I thought we had a defensive guru.
Nice Archer reference!

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Guest said:
This is the only suggestion dumber than Gruden, imo. The man has accomplished nothing as a head coach anywhere short of increasing the number of people that hate him. His numbers as an OC at a school that has exceptional talent only means he makes a good OC at a school with exceptional talent.
So my Pete Carroll idea is OK?

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guest said:
This is the only suggestion dumber than Gruden, imo. The man has accomplished nothing as a head coach anywhere short of increasing the number of people that hate him. His numbers as an OC at a school that has exceptional talent only means he makes a good OC at a school with exceptional talent.
:lol: Yeah, I guess that is all right. So far the worst ones I can recall being mentioned are Kiffin, Gruden and Lovie Smith.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
Take away their game against us, and there numbers are pretty average.
Seriously?

First off, I would NEVER want to hire Lane Kiffin. Guy is a POS. However, he has done an incredible job there. They're numbers in the first few games were a result of poor execution by the QB.....but the numbers were still pretty impressive. Have you seen them? They were well over..WELL OVER 400 yards per game. He's done a great job. Period.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n61771 said:
The alternative is more Muschamp love. Just sayin'

What so now it is Lane Kiffin or Muschamp? :headslap: I stick with the devil we know if those are my two choices and I cannot stand Muschamp.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
MatthewM.;n61649 said:

I reported you for being 'rude'.

"Going off the deep end" wasn't an option.

That is all.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Kim Jong Un is available and we are sure to have the best college football team of all time with him at the helm.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:

That is all.
Really? Rude? How so? It's no more rude than what a lot of posters have been saying about our players and coaches.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:

That is all.
He isn't joking. He really did report your post.

So I got an email, had to stop what I was doing, investigate, and find out he was simply offended by the premise of the whole thread.

Fellas.....please don't abuse the "Flag Post" button. Believe it or not I sometimes have other stuff I have to do in my life.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n61801 said:
I bet Kim Jong Un is available and we are sure to have the best college football team of all time with him at the helm.

Win a championship or be executed. I like it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.