Should we hire Lane Kiffin?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffy?, GAG First of all, we don't know for sure if he is that good or we were just playing so poorly he looked like he was. secondly, he is a walking PR nightmare and a time bomb. Third, under muschamp, the offense wouldn't look that different from now. And 4th, I don't want a coach that has the air pressure in the ball changed. and other smarmy moves.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Zambo;n61801 said:
I bet Kim Jong Un is available and we are sure to have the best college football team of all time with him at the helm.

Now that's the first sensible idea I've heard all night. I'm thinking he doesn't do well with missed assignments and overthrows.

RIP Jeff and Keanu.:sadnanner:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:
Go look at Alabama's offensive numbers. Maybe we should? Have I gone off the deep end?

I reported you for being 'rude'.

"Going off the deep end" wasn't an option.

That is all.
I flagged the previous comment

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin?

66cc86c8bcaecb90038f06b18aa065423649d7ddf3eb81272f04af7f308d3351.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:
Go look at Alabama's offensive numbers. Maybe we should? Have I gone off the deep end?

That is all.
I wish I could like a comment. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:

That is all.
:facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
threatmatrix;n61771 said:
The alternative is more Muschamp love. Just sayin'

What so now it is Lane Kiffin or Muschamp? :headslap: I stick with the devil we know if those are my two choices and I cannot stand Muschamp.
He should just close the program if those are the options.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k said:
MatthewM.;n61649 said:

That is all.
Agreed. I get the email and I have to look it up then I have to click the link and Scout what's going on. Then it turns out to be nothing. Don't flag things just because somebody got your panties in a bunch. Thanks.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This idea of hiring Kiffin cropped up last year on the GSMB. I can hardly believe you are so desperate as to throw the dice with this over hyped under achieving Master of Mediocrity.. Florida would be the ultimate laughing stock of the SEC jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Then again the idea of Florida being coached by Lane Kiffin has got to warn the hearts of every Nole, Dawg and Vol fan in the Universe.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alvin York;n61928 said:
This idea of hiring Kiffin cropped up last year on the GSMB. I can hardly believe you are so desperate as to throw the dice with this over hyped under achieving Master of Mediocrity.. Florida would be the ultimate laughing stock of the SEC jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Then again the idea of Florida being coached by Lane Kiffin has got to warn the hearts of every Nole, Dawg and Vol fan in the Universe.

Says the current laughing stock of the SEC. I still hate the idea of Kiffin and those who raise it but I certainly don't need to hear it from a Vol fan. You people thought you had won the lottery when he got to UT. Don't tell me otherwise, I lived there.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
History repeats itself, so following that premise... Muschamp is treading 0-10-1 waters in the sense of ineptitude (although I must admit even during the 0-10-1 season it seems more entertaining but I think that may have been the fan base mentality and illicit substances, ahem!)...but for the sake of this concept, it's time for another Galen Hall moment... dump Mushcamp and interim Roper.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No. Hell no. Under no circumstances no. If hiring him was to guarantee us 3 NC's, no. If it meant keeping Muschamp another year, no.

So in summary, I'm pretty sure I don't like the idea.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I fell like I have to take a shower every time that question is asked on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.