Recruiting Simmons’ father explains flip: The schedule was too hard

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all know UF admissions is going do their damndest to block this. Billy all but said they were trying to get him in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell would he NOT do it? To get the entire high school experience? :crazy:

There's too much smoke around this for it not to be true at this point.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
So it looks like On3’s national team reported that he reclassified. But he hasn’t. They just pulled the videos and threads on it.

Their national team is a clown show.
A lot of false starts. DQ’d.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I should know by now to not trust Twitter :lol:

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
First reported by the ultimate troll, Josh Newberg? That explains everything. I bought the 10 dollar 1 year deal On3 ran. I still felt like I was ripped off.

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Silk sticking with it.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Why does this crap only happen to us? It’s like these recruiting outlets want to sabotage everything Gator related. Now he’ll get weirded out by the early/fake news and sign with Penn State or some other garbage team

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why does this crap only happen to us? It’s like these recruiting outlets want to sabotage everything Gator related. Now he’ll get weirded out by the early/fake news and sign with Penn State or some other garbage team
Newberg has done this to us time and time again. He doesn't get UGly wrong. He don't miss this badly with Clown college. He has no credibility when it comes to reporting UF news. He shouldn't even be allowed to report it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Newberg has done this to us time and time again. He doesn't get UGly wrong. He don't miss this badly with Clown college. He has no credibility when it comes to reporting UF news. He shouldn't even be allowed to report it.
Wasn't he in that Rivals/FSU cabal? I rarely pay attention to names but his sounds familiar.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"aka 1"? Uh, I think we need a title edit. Though I do appreciate you finally acknowledging it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Why the hell would he NOT do it? To get the entire high school experience? :crazy:

There's too much smoke around this for it not to be true at this point.

Senior prom is a big thing and shouldn’t be dismissed just so a kid can get a jump on his college career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator