Recruiting Simmons’ father explains flip: The schedule was too hard

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we are to believe an early announcement/leak lead to him changing his college decision, then we are more gullible than I thought.

This likely has to do with NIL. The rotten smell that’s been plaguing this program for a decade+ is still here (hint: it’s the UAA).
It’s this ****ing bastard still having access.

1687031948028.png

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When your offensive playbook has only six basic pass plays in it with a dumbass from north Georgia calling the plays, what do we really expect?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
By God I remember when a boy was boy and a girl was a girl. A 2025 Gator commit is now identifying as a 2023 Ole Miss player? This world sure is weird these days.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yea I don't believe that. Too quick a turn around for that to have been the trigger point. This was already in the works

Yeah, I agree. One of the things that our staff has been focusing on is building the relationship with mothers. What we have found out is that really is the relationship with fathers. We got burned with Harold Perkins and now we’ve been burned with this.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we are to believe an early announcement/leak lead to him changing his college decision, then we are more gullible than I thought.

This likely has to do with NIL. The rotten smell that’s been plaguing this program for a decade+ is still here (hint: it’s the UAA).
That’s a really good take. Although that may be some of the things being bandied about, I agree with you. I see people furious that multiple issues with national writers have stopped us from being able to get kids.

But I don’t think that’s the case at all. National writers constantly leak other programs getting kids and those kids still go to those programs. We’re not getting kids because kids aren’t coming. Whether that is the ability for the staff to close on the kids or whether it’s ann administration issue, I don’t know.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
barack obama the world is burning GIF

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don’t know if it’s the admin handcuffing Billy, his pass unfriendly offense, the sabotaging media, or what…..but we have become what Tennessee has been since Fulmer left, and I’m not sure there is any way back. Billy was brought in to land the top players to compete with UGA and Bama and he is failing in that regard.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Really weird because I heard Kiffy couldn’t ’cruit.

Unfotunately, I think this is the nail in the coffin of Florida football. Mertz ain’t getting it done. And ‘24 is going to be a **** show. Best we can hope for is new AD and coach, but I think our issues are deeper and I just don’t see a path out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.