So it's Treon's fault?

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
If I told you we would lose by only 7 points at LSU this year with our backup QB I think everyone would have taken it. Treon is the backup QB, he's NOT supposed to come in and be better than Grier. The kid did enough to keep us in the game the entire night.

Why aren't you whining about the first half defense?

Why aren't you whining about the first team quarterback that screwed his entire team by making a dumb decision?

The East is still wtihin our grasp. We can beat everyone else left on our schedule. Let's get over this and move on to the next game. Mac has us way ahead of schedule already. I'm proud of this team and it's still great to be a Florida Gator!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The f a k e f i e l d g o a l , everyone in the chatterbox called it, a painful loss for a game that was winnable, plenty of blame to pass around, but the team wiill learn it's lessons and crush the dawgs and noles, Go Gators

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
CaribGator;n299059 said:
The f a k e f i e l d g o a l , everyone in the chatterbox called it, a painful loss for a game that was winnable, plenty of blame to pass around, but the team wiill learn it's lessons and crush the dawgs and noles, Go Gators

Absolutely. I just don't think there's any reason to blame this on Treon.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
He's part of it. Plenty to go around. When the pressure was on, he folded. That's what everyone is mad at him over.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All Treon's fault. He brainwashed Grier into being a moron, he gave up 28 points in the second quarter, he failed to cover the fake FG and he probably voted for Obama. He should GTFO!!!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I was surprised Treon played as well as he did. I think he'll be ok if the line can improve. They were utterly dominated and I'm sick of seeing Dillard getting buttmashed by d-linemen.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
No, it's not, but I don't know why it was supposedly so close between Harris and Grier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Who is blaming treon? We gave up 35 points. Treon made some big plays. He can't win it all by himself.

GoGators!

Alum
Jul 28, 2014
The last two series, was tough to watch. (I am not a big Treon fan) But I truly believe he wanted it sooo bad, that he froze. We have seen enough of him to know that is not his normal.

I am proud of how he fought, and every other Gator.

I want to eat some Tiger tail in Atlanta!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkking fake field goal.

images

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Treon is Treon. Nothing spectacular. He is not capable of putting the team on his back and rallying us from a big deficit. It is what it is. It was a team loss.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
maheo30;n299073 said:
I was surprised Treon played as well as he did. I think he'll be ok if the line can improve. They were utterly dominated and I'm sick of seeing Dillard getting buttmashed by d-linemen.

The line was supposed to suck this year. Why is anyone surprised? We should all be surprised with what Coach Mac has accomplished with this bad o-line so far.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n299074 said:
No, it's not, but I don't know why it was supposedly so close between Harris and Grier.

Remember Griers first two games starting? 14 points vs Kintucky? Struggling most the game vs Tinerc?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cannot put it all on TH. Much to fix and plenty of blame to go around.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Swamped Gator;n299083 said:
The line was supposed to suck this year. Why is anyone surprised? We should all be surprised with what Coach Mac has accomplished with this bad o-line so far.

I think expectations changed with the performance to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator