So, to all the brain surgeons who thought we didn't need Idaho.......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What do you think now ? How much did the lack of game reps and game experience hurt us IYO ?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. We need as much live action as possible.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Idaho can't cure what we have.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n49650 said:
What do you think now ? How much did the lack of game reps and game experience hurt us IYO ?

Not much - Driskel just Driskeled as he always has

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n49664 said:

Dude the only difference between us and UK tonight was they already played 2 game and we only played 1. They are much better than in years past like I tried to tell everyone on the spread thread and we hadn't quite figured everything out. If this game were played 3 weeks from now UF wins by 24 points.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n49693 said:
Dude the only difference between us and UK tonight was they already played 2 game and we only played 1. They are much better than in years past like I tried to tell everyone on the spread thread and we hadn't quite figured everything out. If this game were played 3 weeks from now UF wins by 24 points.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
MJMGator;n49664 said:

or KY wins by 14... personally i think KY seems to be stepping fwd big time. do you really feel that way about florida, it doesnt look that way to me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
MJMGator;n49664 said:

Driskel was the difference

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
MJMGator;n49664 said:

Actually the defense was the difference. Two boneheaded defensive plays that gave up 14 points.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who said we didn't need Idaho. I think people said we didn't want to give up a bye to make up the Idaho game.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Idaho reps doesn't cure what's wrong with this team. It is much deeper. Four years in and...geez...what's the point...nevermind...

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
GatorJ;n49721 said:
Who said we didn't need Idaho. I think people said we didn't want to give up a bye to make up the Idaho game.

Right, we needed it 2 weeks ago, we don't need it a month from now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
Idaho reps doesn't cure what's wrong with this team. It is much deeper. Four years in and...geez...what's the point...nevermind...
Exactly - Driskel can't even run the read option correctly it appears

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
MJMGator;n49664 said:

Bama is going to kill us...what's going to be your excuse? Idaho? Meyer? Injuries? The Mayan Calendar?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n49721 said:

J, all sorts of people were saying "so what, it's just a useless game". If you look at the 2 plays that made this game close it was 2 mistakes by our secondary(inexperienced safeties) I would almost guarantee you if we could go back in time and squeeze Idaho in as a 1st game we win this going away, no question in my mind.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
MJMGator;n49664 said:

Compare the work of the two coaches in there respective settings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator