Some recruiting updates

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Looks like UNC RB commit, Adarius Lemons (4-star from Clearwater), may flip to UF soon. McElwain told him if he commits he'll be the only RB in the class:

From GS:

Friday Night Lights also helped highly recruited Clearwater running back Adarius Lemons, a verbal commitment to the University of North Carolina, narrow his list to two programs.

“Right now it's just Florida and UNC,” Lemons said. “I'm going to be looking at a couple of things, and see how well (the teams) do.

“The biggest thing is me getting the right help, the proper help.”

SEC Country quoted him saying parents and grandma wants him to make his own decision, but would like to see him at UF. They don't like traveling and UF is close.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks BMF for all these tidbit reports . They're all valuable ... at least to me. I could never seek & find this info.
Looking forward and hoping hard for us gathering some top recruits. Looking forward to our on-field Gator results
showing post-play team joy along with simultaneous sideline exuberant jumping - all seen on national TV by
the best recruits-in-waiting to be wading into The Swamp as hungry Gators. Ahmen.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thanks BMF for all these tidbit reports . They're all valuable ... at least to me. I could never seek & find this info.
Looking forward and hoping hard for us gathering some top recruits. Looking forward to our on-field Gator results
showing post-play team joy along with simultaneous sideline exuberant jumping - all seen on national TV by
the best recruits-in-waiting to be wading into The Swamp as hungry Gators. Ahmen.

Rog, check out SEC Country and Gator Country. You can get a fair amount of info without paying for membership.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The LB class out of FL looks thin this year outside of IMG, where we'll never get a recruit it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.