Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are reports on Scout that Chip has called Meyer about his opinion on UF and there are now some more issues in getting this done...most likely facilities committments.
Yeah I heard that rumor too. I'm assuming with Foley not making the calls, that it should be an easy fix. Especially since Stricklin is the one that upgraded facilities at MSU.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
There are reports on Scout that Chip has called Meyer about his opinion on UF and there are now some more issues in getting this done...most likely facilities committments.
Of all the rumors this one sounds really stupid. Scout has knowledge of what was discussed between Meyer and Kelly? What a joke. I bet it didn’t even happen.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of all the rumors this one sounds really stupid. Scout has knowledge of what was discussed between Meyer and Kelly? What a joke. I bet it didn’t even happen.
Did you think that Kelly wasn't going to vet us?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure he will. Facilities, commitments etc. will all be discussed. Scout and it’s posters, however, will not be party to any of it.
Just some free info, Urban has several folks with ties to UF on his various staffs. So no, it's not unreasonable that someone flapped their lips to someone, because they don't give 2 shyts if Stricklin wants to keep things confidential.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
they're such con artists. they said it was a done deal with numbers.

GC has been god awful for years
Spivey had been a complete nutswinger for the Chump and then acted like he was his greatest critic after he was sacked. He was also a big time Mac lover. He and Nick were distancing themselves from their tweet. Chatter needs to keep grabbing their forum users.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spivey had been a complete nutswinger for the Chump and then acted like he was his greatest critic after he was sacked. He was also a big time Mac lover. He and Nick were distancing themselves from their tweet. Chatter needs to keep grabbing their forum users.

Spivey's only specialty is in all-you-can-eat buffets. #IgnorantFatSlob

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017

Their forum does not not even qualify as a forum. A forum is defined as a place for "open discussion" or exchange of "ideas". None of that happens over there. Discuss and repeat their viewpoint or banished.

I can handle being disagreed with or even made fun of for my opinion, but they can't stand to be disagreed with so they just shut you off.

Happened dozens of times. I wasn't using profanity or abusing folks, I just didn't like foley or Zook or mac, and they couldn't stand it.

It's more like a propaganda machine. Spew the company line or you're out

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure he will. Facilities, commitments etc. will all be discussed. Scout and it’s posters, however, will not be party to any of it.
Yeah same site that had Kelly pegged way before anyone else. And facilities was only speculated because what exactly about the UF program would cause pause at this point? Probably the big glaring deficiency that is always brought up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The only phone call involving Urban Meyer was to the local 911 dispatcher! That mother-f*cker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator