Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, we suck this year. Our sked for next year, when we probably have a more realistic chance of reaching our goals, just got a lot better with the inclusion of LSU at BHG. This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Next year our schedule is practically murderers row. Michigan ,anm and uga will probably be better. I could easily see us losing atleast 6 games next year. Luckily we get a few of our tougher ones at home.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Next year our schedule is practically murderers row. Michigan ,anm and uga will probably be better. I could easily see us losing atleast 6 games next year. Luckily we get a few of our tougher ones at home.
So we get to watch the beatings in person?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Long term this isn't such a bad deal. We have LSU at home next year with an extra home game. We also have an extra home game where we can host recruits. If we had somehow managed to play LSU Sunday or Monday after the hurricane we were decimated with injuries. At least there is the possibility of being healthy for the makeup game. Presbyterian was a waste of time anyway. I don't understand the point of scheduling these crap games at the end of the season. We risk injury with no upside.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Am I alone in being sick and tired of hearing everyone's better than us?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After hearing and reading this I just have to say unfuking believable. With this LSU now has just moved up in status to permanent rival asshat status.

With that I would like to say reminiscent to familiar UGAly post and most appropriately.......Fuk LSU, Fuk the state of LA, Fuk Leonard Fornette, Matt Mauk, and even Jerry Dinardo. Fuk that dumbazz Ed Orgeron and his entire staff. If you get invited to the tailgate at the game, Fuk everyone of the corndog eatin', coon azz mudder fukers. And yes, I think a Fuk U is deserved to Foley for letting it happen. Fuk Les Miles even though he's not there anymore because he would have done the same thing. Fuk Cam Cameron, Reuben Randle, Dwayne Bowe, and yes, the Honeybadger. And if that's not enough Fuk Bobby Jindal the governor as well and yes, you're welcome for the revenue, asshat. Did I say Fuk Ed Orgeron again, just because he's a dypshyt. Fuk Jamarcus Russell, Brandon Harris, Zach Mettenberger, and Mike the LSwho Tiger. And most of all the Biggest Fuk You to Alleva. I hope UF comes out to BR and thumps yo' azzes.

Rant over, that is all.......Now kick Mizzou's arse already.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After hearing and reading this I just have to say unfuking believable. With this LSU now has just moved up in status to permanent rival asshat status.

With that I would like to say reminiscent to familiar UGAly post and most appropriately.......Fuk LSU, Fuk the state of LA, Fuk Leonard Fornette, Matt Mauk, and even Jerry Dinardo. Fuk that dumbazz Ed Orgeron and his entire staff. If you get invited to the tailgate at the game, Fuk everyone of the corndog eatin', coon azz mudder fukers. And yes, I think a Fuk U is deserved to Foley for letting it happen. Fuk Les Miles even though he's not there anymore because he would have done the same thing. Fuk Cam Cameron, Reuben Randle, Dwayne Bowe, and yes, the Honeybadger. And if that's not enough Fuk Bobby Jindal the governor as well and yes, you're welcome for the revenue, asshat. Did I say Fuk Ed Orgeron again, just because he's a dypshyt. Fuk Jamarcus Russell, Brandon Harris, Zach Mettenberger, and Mike the LSwho Tiger. And most of all the Biggest Fuk You to Alleva. I hope UF comes out to BR and thumps yo' azzes.

You forgot the honey badger.:lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot the honey badger.:lol:

He's in there....

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

My attorney will be in touch.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

With that I would like to say reminiscent to familiar UGAly post and most appropriately.......Fuk LSU, Fuk the state of LA, Fuk Leonard Fornette, Matt Mauk, and even Jerry Dinardo. Fuk that dumbazz Ed Orgeron and his entire staff. If you get invited to the tailgate at the game, Fuk everyone of the corndog eatin', coon azz mudder fukers. And yes, I think a Fuk U is deserved to Foley for letting it happen. Fuk Les Miles even though he's not there anymore because he would have done the same thing. Fuk Cam Cameron, Reuben Randle, Dwayne Bowe, and yes, the Honeybadger. And if that's not enough Fuk Bobby Jindal the governor as well and yes, you're welcome for the revenue, asshat. Did I say Fuk Ed Orgeron again, just because he's a dypshyt. Fuk Jamarcus Russell, Brandon Harris, Zach Mettenberger, and Mike the LSwho Tiger's dead carcass. And most of all the Biggest Fuk You to Alleva. I hope UF comes out to BR and thumps yo' azzes.

Updated it for you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mascot-mike-vi-dies-after-battle-with-cancer/

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm interested in the recruits who are going to show up for LSU given they have no clue who the coach will be.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
LSU giving up 1 stupid meaningless home game

giphy.gif

UF giving up 2 home games this year:

:mac:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with Zambo. This could all have been avoided if the game was played on Sunday or Monday. Plenty of emergency personnel were still available along with private security. In the end, Foley's negativity from the very beginning to get this game in cost UF eventually. On a side note, the SEC by-laws say that each team shall play eight games. I doubt if Sankey or the SEC attorneys wanted to get into this if there was a challenge of this by-law. Chances are those items in the by-laws will be addressed and more defined.
Gas shortages on Monday still, and Sunday I think there were still food shelves empty. Don't know about emergency personnel. Seems like might have been on call as storm was still going up Ga and S car coast. Roads were a mess with evacuee traffic. We will differ about feasibility of playing a game Sunday or Monday. When would LSU have to fly in?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gas shortages on Monday still, and Sunday I think there were still food shelves empty. Don't know about emergency personnel. Seems like might have been on call as storm was still going up Ga and S car coast. Roads were a mess with evacuee traffic. We will differ about feasibility of playing a game Sunday or Monday. When would LSU have to fly in?
The clueless are those people who don't live in Florida, don't have tickets and/or don't really understand logistics. The gas shortages alone would have prevented tens of thousands from attending. There would have been stranded cars out of gas lining all up and down I-75, I-10 and the Turnpike.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

You forgot shaq, pistol Pete, odell Beckham and Lolo Jones. But yeah fuk all those fukers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.