• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Theres still a shot we get the ohion state qb from graduate transfer

That would be huge....plus he has two years of eligibility. Their spring game is same day as ours. I don't see any way he beats out the other kid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh.....oh.... reading one of your links, I just realized Trash was goinng against the second team defense bc we played 1s vs 1s and 2s vs 2s (which I like).

lol. All you fvkkers failed to.mention that. He was "picking apart" our secondary full of dudes wearing #38 and #39, just like LDR and Franks did the last two years.

I also didnt realize he has managed to get injured somehow while wearing a no contact jersey both of the last two years and has had two surgeries, one for a knee and one for the foot.

I dont think Ive ever heard of the fifth string QB getting hurt that much.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Oh.....oh.... reading one of your links, I just realized Trash was goinng against the second team defense bc we played 1s vs 1s and 2s vs 2s (which I like).

lol. All you fvkkers failed to.mention that. He was "picking apart" our secondary full of dudes wearing #38 and #39, just like LDR and Franks did the last two years.

I also didnt realize he has managed to get injured somehow while wearing a no contact jersey both of the last two years and has had two surgeries, one for a knee and one for the foot.

The report I read said both Franks and Trask went both first and second team.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Johnson is lost out there but Jordan at least has some fundamentals down as you dont see him letting guys run right past him like some of our other linemen do. Taylor's problem is he cant deal with the speed guys and that popped up again in the scrimmage. Ivey could be a good Tackle if he knows who to block so maybe the new coach can correct his issues.

Man come on. Tyler Jordan probably benches 225 no more than 5 times. He is a weak ass pussy. Fred Johnson is terrible and I have known that since his freshman year when I saw him pulling and fall flat on his face against air right in front of Kelvin Taylor. Ivey was All SEC as a guard and he should move back there. Ivey-McCoy-Heggie is a strong up the middle.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man come on. Tyler Jordan probably benches 225 no more than 5 times. He is a weak ass pussy. Fred Johnson is terrible and I have known that since his freshman year when I saw him pulling and fall flat on his face against air right in front of Kelvin Taylor. Ivey was All SEC as a guard and he should move back there. Ivey-McCoy-Heggie is a strong up the middle.

Show me where Tyler Jordan is letting people run through unblocked like some of our other guards do on a routine basis it seems. Not saying he is some great player but at least he knows who to block usually.

Ivey can play tackle if he picks his guy up and isnt confused. Ivey let people through hardly touched sometimes at Guard also. That 2nd team SEC was a head scratcher and based on the plays where he actually engaged his responsibility I guess. To show what a joke it was he was named a 2nd team SEC O lineman again in 2017 mostly playing Tackle. Ivey is better than Taylor at dealing with speed rushers when his brain is operating properly.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Seek help.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Based on reports, Trask led 2 touchdown drives with the 1s. A good chunk of his stats came when running with the 1s while Franks stats came towards the end of the scrimmage when running with the 2s. They both ran with the 1s and 2s. Franks was embarrassing with the 1s. So, just stop. lol

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Of course, Auburn got 511 on MSU ... 561 on Ole Miss ... 629 on Ark ... 496 on aTm ... 488 on UGa ... 482 on Mizou. So against a variety of defenses Auburn stayed near 500 YPG. I think UF athletes will do better than MSU kids on defense.
I certainly expect Mullen & crew do better with UF players than MSU players.??

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Dude he played with the 1s too. They all did.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Of course, Auburn got 511 on MSU ... 561 on Ole Miss ... 629 on Ark ... 496 on aTm ... 488 on UGa ... 482 on Mizou. So against a variety of defenses Auburn stayed near 500 YPG. I think UF athletes will do better than MSU kids on defense.
Theres literally no reason to bring stats and rational thinking to the table with him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Good stuff rog. Also, MSU had a better defense than we did (10th vs. 31st).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good stuff rog. Also, MSU had a better defense than we did (10th vs. 31st).

Your strong point BMF, is that lowly MSU got #10 in D using DM's crew who will now be using UF athletes. MSU can go to #31 and UF can go to #10. Alright by me.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
We all think that UF will provide better athletes and, thus, better defense. But it won't be very good defense if we line up with no one in the center of the field and they run up the middle. Go look at the clip I referenced and tell us what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator