• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Honestly, I give no shyts about long passes. Hell, Franks has always been able to do that.
We know Mullinz will do that only once or twice per game.

Tell me they are hitting the short spread stuff with accuracy if you want to impress me at all.

Oh.....

And that the OL doesn't look like windmills again.
No worries. The OL will not look like windmills--turnstiles maybe.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: Good to see Randy Russell (freshman DB declared medically ineligible due to heart issue) involved in spring (left in photo, next to safeties coach Ron English) ... shot by @AlexOsa24

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Quote of the day, from C’yontai Lewis:

“They use the tight end. It’s the main piece of the offense,” Lewis said. “We do a lot of running around, we do a lot of moving. We get the ball a lot now. They run most of plays off of the tight end. We got reads and all type of stuff now, so I’m excited about it.”

They “got reads and all type of stuff now.” OMG. It is a new day.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-spring-practice-obversations-2

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Quote of the day, from C’yontai Lewis:

“They use the tight end. It’s the main piece of the offense,” Lewis said. “We do a lot of running around, we do a lot of moving. We get the ball a lot now. They run most of plays off of the tight end. We got reads and all type of stuff now, so I’m excited about it.”

They “got reads and all type of stuff now.” OMG. It is a new day.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-football-spring-practice-obversations-2
If TEs can make reads, maybe one can play QB.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Honestly, I give no shyts about long passes. Hell, Franks has always been able to do that.
We know Mullinz will do that only once or twice per game.

Tell me they are hitting the short spread stuff with accuracy if you want to impress me at all.

Oh.....

And that the OL doesn't look like windmills again.
What is this "accuracy" you speak of? I have not encountered that term before.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
IDK..I mean, every coach in the damn Country sings his praise for his team in the Spring and fall, but the truth is, no one knows how the season will go. Could be great or catastrophic.

But I do know that, so far, I like what Mullen says and how the off-season weight and training program was run, from the sounds if it and I will say it looks like Coach Mullen really knows what he's doing. So I'm hopeful, for sure. He seems like a perfect fit for us and he's coached here before with great success as an OC.

And hopefully he doesn't say "Piece" for each position or play or constantly say "That's pretty Cool" and all that came with Mac. Beyond annoying. Ugh!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Since bball is over this season...can so.eone catch me up on how we look in Spring practice

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Gators are practicing punt blocks.

Never saw this practiced under the last staff, probably because they never planned or tried blocking one during a game.

... 'cause McNuss Brain Truss never thought we'd force enough punting.

Why did I get a dislike for this?

... prolly thumb-slippage.

.. Percy's natural know-how is welcome plus NFL respect he'll command. (of course, he can be a headache :cool:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.