State of Affairs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of State of Affairs...

After the loss to Bama last night we finished the season 115/128 in Total Offense, 127/128 in Red Zone Offense, 113/128 in Rushing Offense, 84/128 in Passing Offense and 110/128 in Scoring Offense. We finished 6/128 in Total Defense. Changes must be made to the offense.
I find it hard to believe there is actually a team worse than us in red zone offense.

I feel bad for them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I do give them the injury excuse as you cant expect freshman to be really ready but I just never bought into all the hype in the first place. I think last years defense was much better.

I notice at some other places some people that used to play the game say Collins is not good at all in their opinion and they can't believe how he doesn't adjust hardly to what other teams are doing against us successfully and it really sticks out at times. It really drives a few of them nuts.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hard to believe there is actually a team worse than us in red zone offense.

I feel bad for them.
That team is Rutgers which has 17 Red Zone scores compared with our 28. We have 10 rushing Red Zone TD's, 10 passing Red Zone TD's and 8 Red Zone FG's. While Rutgers has 4, 5 and 8 in those categories.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I do give them the injury excuse as you cant expect freshman to be really ready but I just never bought into all the hype in the first place. I think last years defense was much better.

I notice at some other places some people that used to play the game say Collins is not good at all in their opinion and they can't believe how he doesn't adjust hardly to what other teams are doing against us successfully and it really sticks out at times. It really drives a few of them nuts.
Collins is a mediocre DC and a terrible recruiter.

That being said, on this staff of failures and rejects he is damn near the allstar of the bunch.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's painful but it's true. He sucks but not nearly as bad as pretty much everyone on the offensive staff.

Zook would be the allstar on this pathetic, cheap ass staff.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I just realized that Alabama scored the most points against us than any other team they played this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator