Founding Member
View attachment 66490
Wake up people it’s just a dream
ain’t no way a&m is signing off on this guy

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
They gave Dumbo a $100 million contract. So anything is possible.
Dumbo had a reusme that could at least fool people who did not actively watch or follow the sport. And the former former AD (not Bjork) at ATM had a penchant for swinging for the fences at both perception and reality. Strichnine does not have a resume that could fool even the uninitiated.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Dumbo had a reusme that could at least fool people who did not actively watch or follow the sport. And the former former AD (not Bjork) at ATM had a penchant for swinging for the fences at both perception and reality. Strichnine does not have a resume that could fool even the uninitiated.
Who knows, after a decade plus of rabid spending with no tangible results maybe the Gaggie moneymen prefer an AD who prefers to operate on the cheap! It's possible, ya know!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Could this already be worked and done with it getting planned to be released soon? Didnt we just hire 'a guy' with a weird title that kinda removed Striklin from the football program a layer?

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
This is Florida football. Someone sold our football souls to the devil for those 2 National titles. He's been collecting since 2010. Nothing good will happen to this team again.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Could this already be worked and done with it getting planned to be released soon? Didnt we just hire 'a guy' with a weird title that kinda removed Striklin from the football program a layer?
Yeah, the guy from A&M

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is Florida football. Someone sold our football souls to the devil for those 2 National titles. He's been collecting since 2010. Nothing good will happen to this team again.
Yes it will, we just gotta get a Heloc on our souls...but then it's all over after that :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Remember, if Strychnine leaves, there are 3 possible results..... No change, better and worse!

33% chance we get better.... not good odds.

Personally, I'd roll the dice.

66% chance we don‘t get worse and/or we get better.

I’d sure as he’ll roll the dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.