Summers Gone

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is Gatorchatter his source?

Again, Spivey was badmouthing Summers a month ago. Zero chance he says that without approval. They are pumpers til the last second even with Chump and will pump anything to maintain their access. This time last year they were pumping Summers by saying he was dealt a terrible hand (true) and it was all Chump's fault.

Zero chance Spivey started blasting Summers without athletic dept tacit approval. He won't even be critical of Nord, not a word.

Also Summers being rated one the worst recruiters in ncaa says it all.

Here's one of the podcasts where they are calling Summers the problem.

https://www.gatorcountry.com/featur...ors-program-heading-into-bowl-season-podcast/

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The OL hire is critical and if it is ever made will tell us much about McElwain and how he is perceived in the coaching community.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My only hope is Mac hires a Great OL position coach who will in turn be a great recruiter. Nord needs to move out next.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Summers gone...

200_s.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Frangie is such a tool, I got to where I can't stand to listen to him on the radio anymore in Jax. Hell I like listening to the nole Rick Ballou a whole lot more than Frangie
Frangie is the biggest suck-up in the history of local talk radio. When his show comes on, I change stations. And as play-by-play announcer for the Jags, he is worse than awful. I cannot imagine any pro sports team with a worse p-b-p man.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This might be the most idiotic statement I have seen. Chump found ways to lose close games. Mac has won his share already. Yeah... his offense has sucked and he hasn't done great, but he is better than Chump

At the end of next year, check who has put more offensive talent in the NFL. Look at their recruits. Then get back to me. Chump may not be good on offense, but he put more guys in the NFL than Mac has or will you dumba$$. Look at the number of o-linemen Chump has in the NFL. Chump could recruit NFL talent at o-line. Who of Mac's recruits will be drafted? Taylor is it at the moment and he can't come out for another 2 years. Scarlett will be drafted in the first 2 rounds. By the way, a coach that isn't a good Xs and Os guy can win a title if he is a great recruiter. Look at Fisher and Mac Brown. Lastly, it took Chump one offseason to fix the QB problem. Mac is going into year 3 and we still don't know if we have a guy. While both coaches suck, Mac makes Chump look good.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dude. He had so much NFL talent and couldn't win... or couldn't develop them when they were at UF! Telling me how much talent he failed with doesn't make him a good coach

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
At the end of next year, check who has put more offensive talent in the NFL. Look at their recruits. Then get back to me. Chump may not be good on offense, but he put more guys in the NFL than Mac has or will you dumba$$. Look at the number of o-linemen Chump has in the NFL. Chump could recruit NFL talent at o-line. Who of Mac's recruits will be drafted? Taylor is it at the moment and he can't come out for another 2 years. Scarlett will be drafted in the first 2 rounds. By the way, a coach that isn't a good Xs and Os guy can win a title if he is a great recruiter. Look at Fisher and Mac Brown. Lastly, it took Chump one offseason to fix the QB problem. Mac is going into year 3 and we still don't know if we have a guy. While both coaches suck, Mac makes Chump look good.

So who's the better coach? The one who can't win with a talented roster or the one who wins without talent.

Lastly, when did Chump fix a QB problem?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry Oximus Prime, @oxking, couldn't see your post earlier. It's Beyonce. The song sucks but the video is definitely worth watching. Probably best if you just turn the volume off. I only know of it because of a commercial. Thought everyone would.

Last edited:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
I wonder how many of WM's OLs in the NFL were Meyer recruits. I don't know but it had to be some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.