Summers Gone

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Obviously I could google it and do it myself if I cared enough, which I don't.

However, there are so many additional parts of the contracts and bonuses, many schools have huge ones that are easily achieved, that it's damn near impossible to compare apples to oranges.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
FWIW:

Memphis: Mike Norvell has promoted assistant head coach / running backs coach Darrell Dickey to offensive coordinator, offensive graduate assistant Kenny Dillingham is being elevated to a full-time assistant as quarterbacks and tight ends coach, and offensive line coach Ryan Silverfield is adding the run game coordinator title.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
I hope we get Silverfield and not f'ing Rob Sale. Silverfield Played at Bolles... coached at Bolles..Coached at JU... spent a few years coaching at UCF. Dude would be a homerun hire. His salary at Memphis is $235k a year so this would fit right in with our cash strapped Administration.
Bring him home Mac!!!!

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
I hope we get Silverfield and not f'ing Rob Sale. Silverfield Played at Bolles... coached at Bolles..Coached at JU... spent a few years coaching at UCF. Dude would be a homerun hire. His salary at Memphis is $235k a year so this would fit right in with our cash strapped Administration.
Bring him home Mac!!!!

Don't worry Mac has a plan and it's a damn good one.

Gator Fever

Some people think the decision is made and its the guy from the Eagles. We will see I guess. Wouldnt surprise me if a decision hasnt been made yet.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
What's even more concerning for me, unless it's not made any news is NORD. Why hasn't that asshat been shown the door. Hopefully he's already gone unless I missed it.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
What's even more concerning for me, unless it's not made any news is NORD. Why hasn't that asshat been shown the door. Hopefully he's already gone unless I missed it.
Nord makes more than Torrian Gray, a lot more than Torrian Gray.

We obviously put our priorities on superior coaching acumen over recruiting abilities.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Nord makes more than Torrian Gray, alot more than Torrian Gray.

We obviously put our priorities on superior coaching acumen over recruiting abilities.
That's a damn travesty. Gray should be one of the highest paid guys on staff.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
It's all good dude. Hard to say he was pushed out when he's going to Lville and getting the co-OC title.

If Nord is forced out/leaves then I'll have you a new sig :)
Hmm... thats interesting. Ive been off the board and unplugged the last few days and hadn't heard any news until this morning. You think this is more of a promotion or a get out before the ship goes down thing by summers than it is a dismissal by mac?

MertzJay26

Lifetime Member
Hmm... thats interesting. Ive been off the board and unplugged the last few days and hadn't heard any news until this morning. You think this is more of a promotion or a get out before the ship goes down thing by summers than it is a dismissal by mac?

I'd like to think it's Mac forcing him out, but I really don't know what to believe. I guess there are reports that this "came as a surprise" to Mac and co. but that's hard to believe considering it's well known he's been interviewing elsewhere.

I'm at a loss with this staff & administration at this point :lol:

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
I'd like to think it's Mac forcing him out, but I really don't know what to believe. I guess there are reports that this "came as a surprise" to Mac and co. but that's hard to believe considering it's well known he's been interviewing elsewhere.

I'm at a loss with this staff & administration at this point :lol:
My concern is that we replace the VW beetle with a Yugo :lol:

:fear:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.