Sunbelt Billy stinks it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If he’s not dumping Toney he needs to force him into the booth. Multiple times last night the man was watching the jumbo screen to try and see personal before getting the play in.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
ETN would be a retard to leave this offense. He's already attained star status in an offense designed to make RB stars. This offense is BUTTER for RBs.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Every coach needs players that compliment his own style of play. Billy surprised by landing
a 2022 recruiting class that pleased many. His 2023 class is top drawer. The Gators will be fine.
It took Mike Norvell 3 years to get his plan in place. Many wanted him canned, but he had the support
of the FSU brass and the Booster Organization. Billy will get the chance to put his game in place.
The UF/FSU rivalry series is streaky. Neither stays down for long. The game came down to the last minute.
Both teams wanted it badly. Officiating left much to be desired, but the breaks evened out. It was just FSU's turn to win.
The bowl game will be lower tier, but it gives Napier 15 more practices to expound his philosophy. I wouldn't give up
on him just yet.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Every coach needs players that compliment his own style of play. Billy surprised by landing
a 2022 recruiting class that pleased many. His 2023 class is top drawer. The Gators will be fine.
It took Mike NorveLLLL 3 years to get his plan in place. Many wanted him canned, but he had the support
of the FSU brass and the Booster Organization. Billy will get the chance to put his game in place.
The UF/FSU rivalry series is streaky. Neither stays down for long. The game came down to the last minute.
Both teams wanted it badly. Officiating left much to be desired, but the breaks evened out. It was just FSU's turn to win.
The bowl game will be lower tier, but it gives Napier 15 more practices to expound his philosophy. I wouldn't give up
on him just yet.
Norvell is using the Mullen strategy. Can’t recruit so using the portal to band aid mistakes with a veteran team.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If he’s not dumping Toney he needs to force him into the booth. Multiple times last night the man was watching the jumbo screen to try and see personal before getting the play in.
And still had the wrong personnel in on the last 3rd and 3 before FSU converted after a review(Travis's knee touched)....inexcusable!!!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
It took Mike NorveLLLL 3 years to get his plan in place. Many wanted him canned, but he had the support
on him just yet.
Fuch you voice of reason.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don't forget the All-American lineman who is considered the #1 Guard in the nation right now.

The OL was rarely the problem this year. But you can’t just have a solid line without a plethora of talent at the skill positions. As I have said, the thing that you Mullins classes were not only the defection’s and non-quals, but also that he’d bring in 2 to 3 really good players surrounded by average players at best. That doesn’t work. Carter and Elam were beasts last year on a terrible defense. A few bright spots just makes a disjointed, meh type group. I was one of the loudest here talking about our talent level being better than perceived. After a few games, you could see that it’s too much average guys who’d never be starting in any of our better teams. The defense, specifically, is loaded with that. But so is the O at certain spots.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
The OL was rarely the problem this year. But you can’t just have a solid line without a plethora of talent at the skill positions. As I have said, the thing that you Mullins classes were not only the defection’s and non-quals, but also that he’d bring in 2 to 3 really good players surrounded by average players at best. That doesn’t work. Carter and Elam were beasts last year on a terrible defense. A few bright spots just makes a disjointed, meh type group. I was one of the loudest here talking about our talent level being better than perceived. After a few games, you could see that it’s too much average guys who’d never be starting in any of our better teams. The defense, specifically, is loaded with that. But so is the O at certain spots.
Pointing out that we have three 1st round draft picks on our offense right now! Next season, 2 of those 3 will be gone, maybe all 3. This rebuild is going to be painful as Hell. Maybe it'll pay off in the long run. Highly doubtful right now. Then again, I'm jaded. I'm on my 4th marriage in the last 13 years. Every time I think I've found the one, but in the end, it has cost me half my net worth every damn time. I hate starting over. Find me someone who I can win with now. Don't care how.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
NorveLLLL is using the Mullen strategy. Can’t recruit so using the portal to band aid mistakes with a veteran team.
And he was successful this season with it but it's not a lonng term solution which is basically what you were saying. I like our recruiting right now and hopefully on Dec 7th we can pull our future Qb DJ Lagway. I want to see what we can do when Billy has a Qb he can trust.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pointing out that we have three 1st round draft picks on our offense right now! Next season, 2 of those 3 will be gone, maybe all 3. This rebuild is going to be painful as Hell. Maybe it'll pay off in the long run. Highly doubtful right now. Then again, I'm jaded. I'm on my 4th marriage in the last 13 years. Every time I think I've found the one, but in the end, it has cost me half my net worth every damn time. I hate starting over. Find me someone who I can win with now. Don't care how.

Yeesh. Hopefully this one is the right one(in your personal life as well) and everything’s good from here. I get it though.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Having you tried a Ukrainian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator