Take a Bow if You Predicted 9 Wins

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping for 8 wins and here we are sitting at the verge of 10 wins so this season is obviously a success no matter what! Go Gators!!

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
From here, I predict a win over FAU, loss vs FSU and then a sweet spoiler comeback finish win over bama in the SECCG.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From here, I predict a win over FAU, loss vs FSU and then a sweet spoiler comeback finish win over bama in the SECCG.
If we can't beat fsu, we don't stand a chance against bama.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread reminds me of this story: In 1990 Alabama played LSU in a stadium that sat 90,000 and the game was a sell out. In 2010 an article was written about the Greatest games ever played with the question, "did you attend the game" and 295,000 people claimed they attended the game. ***

*** not factual but the point is valid.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I said 15-0 somewhere, tongue in cheek. But right now I think we're going to blast FSU, lose a close one in Atlanta, and blow out some Big XII team whose defense is so poor even we can score on them :-D

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Wasn't a member here then, but I can remember telling folks that 8 wins was probably a great outlook and being generous.

I also predicted Ga Tech to make the playoffs and Auburn to win the Natty, so my predictions took a serious dump after about the third week of the season.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I said 10(+) if we have a QB that can manage the game. Well we might get 11 or 12 but for more than that we will need Harris to make a HUGE jump this week and next.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I said 10(+) if we have a QB that can manage the game. Well we might get 11 or 12 but for more than that we will need Harris to make a HUGE jump this week and next.
I don't know that he has to make that huge of a jump. We came within an eyelash of beating them last year, in their house, with an offense that was arguably worse than this one. At least this one has a guy named Callaway on it, plus McGee, Lewis, Powell, etc and not a guy named Burton or Westbrook playing TE . They had Winston, Green, dude who got arrested at running back....no, not Cook, the other one.....Karlos Williams, and so on. Their defense isn't as stout, but our offensive line isn't as good either.

Mac will have them motivated for this one without a doubt.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't take a bow 'cause I was in arrow targeting a bullseye of 7 games.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I didnt predict the number of wins but I did tell law we would have a good season and I was going to be able to say I TOLD YOU SO!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I'm still shocked at the thought of winning with that ragtag "OL" (and I use the term loosely).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.