Tebow to Rams?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n34914 said:
Because the media pressure to start Sam is the same as Tebow? The pressure to start a 7th round pick is so much greater than the media star and former first round pick are exactly the same.

Different kinds of media attention, but attention is attention.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n34923 said:
Different kinds of media attention, but attention is attention.

And there are different magnitudes of attention and different pressures from that magnitude. All attention isn't equal, which is the argument you are now trying to make. Sam has never had the magnitude of attention that Tebow even currently has as a possible quarterback.

I guess by your "attention is attention" argument the Eagles feels the pressure to replace Foles with Sanchez because he has been getting attention. And Osweiler is closing in on Manning's job in Denver, because of the attention to his preseason play.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He appears to be done with the NFL. I've been wanting him to play in the CFL but apparently Tebow is not interested in that. So, it's pretty much a dead issue to me. It will never make sense, but it's over.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n34907 said:
You don't think people can be leaders if they aren't starting? Have you seen the worthless QB's on rosters right now? Have you seen the Bills 3 quarterbacks?

Isn't it a wonder at how many FSU quarterbacks keep getting drafted in the first round even though they are absolute garbage both in college and in the NFL? Ponder and Manuel shouldn't even make a roster let alone be the starting quarterback.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just find it hard to believe at this point that NFL coaches and GM's think there's going to be this overwhelming push from psycho fans to immediately demand he start at QB these days. Tebowmania is over.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow is never going to play in the NFL ever again, the sooner some of you realize this the better you will feel.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM. said:
Tebow is never going to play in the NFL ever again, the sooner some of you realize this the better you will feel.
I feel just fine, dork. The sooner you realize you're a tard the better you will feel.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n34936 said:
Isn't it a wonder at how many FSU quarterbacks keep getting drafted in the first round even though they are absolute garbage both in college and in the NFL? Ponder and Manuel shouldn't even make a roster let alone be the starting quarterback.

Who was the last FSU quarterback to have a decent career? Kanell is the only one I can remember hanging our for over 5 years in the league the last 20 years.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n34942 said:
I just find it hard to believe at this point that NFL coaches and GM's think there's going to be this overwhelming push from psycho fans to immediately demand he start at QB these days. Tebowmania is over.

Look at the media coverage he gets today for just working out to possibly get a shot at one of those jobs. Hell how many NFL players who only last 3 years and moved to media gets the national attention he got for buying a house in their hometown? The media is still fanning those Tebowmania flames.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's always going to be popular, but not like 3 years ago.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n34995 said:
He's always going to be popular, but not like 3 years ago.

How quickly does his mass popularlity turn back into Tebowmania once he is on a NFL team with an average quarterback? Three years ago was lightning in a bottle, but before and after that hasn't been that far from it. National Sports Networks were filming him jogging in the rain just one year ago because it sold.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n34942 said:

Tebowmania is merely dormant. If he were to make a squad....start....and be successful, Tebowmania would return in a major way. Big f'n if tho.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM. said:
You know that's pretty insulting to tards, don't you?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I feel like it's a shame that no one will take him on. However, since I have no way to influence the situation and it seems to defy logic, I won't really get cranked up on the topic until and if he actually get's signed. Wake me up when he's on a team.

In the mean time, I'll be watching the Gators return to prominence and dominance.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Don't underestimate the divine intervention Tim brings to the table. Worth 2 to 3 points a game alone. :boom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator