Tennessee Meltdown - Kongbo, Hurd quitting team

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I believe you're correct. Wins at Arky, and at home against USCe should clinch.

I would think in reality a win or loss at Arkansas determines the East. Win and we are in but lose and Tenn will be in.

No way our defense lets SC beat us at home and I just don't see us winning at LSU.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, UT.

@_YoungShaq20: We beat Florida and Georgia on the same year and we're still not going to Atlanta....Unbelievable

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So sick of our fans on this board that call for Butch to be fired, after he ended the steak against UF, beat UGA AGAIN, had A&M beat, and after severe injuries to the team facing bama, got smoked. This team played like a team beat down tonight. Plain and simple. I've been on this side of a game in college and these kids feel sick. To ridicule anyone of these players and coaches is beyond belief because you are a FAN, and aren't nowhere near invested in the program the way they are. PATHETIC!!!!

------------------------------------
Rationalizing the ridiculously unpreparedness that we have watched in every game this season, as "pathetic fan ranting" is laughable. Butch Jones thrives on fans like you, as you have zero expectations. You may occasionally trot out some rigged litmus test that makes you feel better, but in the end regardless of the product on the field, you'll show up to defend the utter destruction of the football program at Tennessee, by a man who is getting paid millions of dollars to be its steward.

You, my delusional friend, are part of the problem.
user_online.gif

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I would think in reality a win or loss at Arkansas determines the East. Win and we are in but lose and Tenn will be in.

No, TN has 3 conference losses and we have 1. If we get beat by ARK but win the other 2 conference games we would finish ahead of UT. Like FireFoley mentioned earlier in this post, we just need to win any 2 of our next 3 conference games and we clinch. The ARK game is crucial, though, because beating LSU will not be an easy task.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Any weekend that our Gators win.... and the dogs, buttchuggers, and seminoles lose..... is a glorious weekend. Someone with more energy than me should look up the last time that happened.

Don't forget the cocaines too :lol:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Alvie,
A very special gift to ease your pain and rekindle your delusion...

Ole-Smoky-Moonshine.jpg

Love,
GCMB
:lmao2:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Posted by Hilarious Vol:

Ideas for HBC and O Coordinatoer
I say Gruden and Manning take over and lets get this ship right! Gruden can be bought, we need to do like Alabama and pay for talent..Manning will come along for Tennessee..time to buy this, like other schools do!
So that's not just a clever username

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Posted by Hilarious Vol:

Ideas for HBC and O Coordinatoer
I say Gruden and Manning take over and lets get this ship right! Gruden can be bought, we need to do like Alabama and pay for talent..Manning will come along for Tennessee..time to buy this, like other schools do!
I see they are still smoking the "Gruden Weed". Gruden wouldn't coach there for 20 million a year. How about bring him to Florida :)/

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

No way our defense lets SC beat us at home and I just don't see us winning at LSU.

But it sets up perfectly. As you say, if we can win Saturday, we can come home and clinch the East against Muschamp.

The other part of that is that it would basically render the Lsu game meaningless. So after all the whining and conspiracy theories from Alleva, it would literally just be a contest that doesn't impact us one bit, and actually only hurts them as they now have to play UF and A&M within 5 days of each other. Awesome.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FLORIDA GATORS (6-1, 4-1 SEC)
The Gators control their destiny but face a daunting path to the finish. Following Saturday’s victory over Georgia, Florida is 4-1 in SEC play but has three big conference games remaining. Still, the Gators are close to locking up the SEC East for the second year in a row.

Still to play: at Arkansas, vs. South Carolina, at LSU.

Florida wins East if:

• It wins all three remaining SEC games.
  • It wins two SEC games and claims division because of a head-to-head tiebreaker with Kentucky.
  • It wins one more SEC game, and Kentucky and Tennessee each lose at least one game.
  • Kentucky and Tennessee each lose two more games.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
FLORIDA GATORS (6-1, 4-1 SEC)

Florida wins East if:
  • 1) It wins all three remaining SEC games.
  • 2) It wins two SEC games and claims division because of a head-to-head tiebreaker with Kentucky.
  • 3) It wins one more SEC game, and Kentucky and Tennessee each lose at least one game.
  • 4) Kentucky and Tennessee each lose two more games.

I'll take a combination of 1 and 4?

b0eXj.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I kept trying to find a meme linking "Chucky" and "Tennessee" and it kept auto-correcting to "Chubby".

Last edited:

DCab

Mar 18, 2016
Any weekend that our Gators win.... and the dogs, buttchuggers, and seminoles lose..... is a glorious weekend. Someone with more energy than me should look up the last time that happened.
AND Miami lost to ND.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had a thought last night that the last time it happened was the day we beat LSU in '12. That day, FSU lost to NCSU, Miami lost to ND, UGA lost to South Carolina, but UT was idle. So I was close. :lol:

Edit: However, UT's bye week that week came in the middle of a four game losing streak, so it counts, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.