Thanks Fooley

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Not only did you not stand up for our University but you sided with THEM and apparently number 7 is quite healthy and blowing up Ol Miss. I truly hope that this game is played at Noon or 2:30 on CBS. May god have mercy on your soul because it does not belong to UF.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I just don't understand how much of a moron you have to be to agree to play in Baton Rouge at night when the SEC championship game is on the line

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh yeah nothing to worry about there

Standby. A pumper or two will come here and tell you our DL and LBs are much better, even though most of them are injured....nothing to worry about. The 260+ that Missouri rushed for last week was mostly against our 8th team D. Nothing to be concerned about. Standby, it's coming.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Standby. A pumper or two will come here and tell you our DL and LBs are much better, even though most of them are injured....nothing to worry about. The 260+ that Missouri rushed for last week was mostly against our 8th team D. Nothing to be concerned about. Standby, it's coming.
Hence my posts.... after a lot of sailor jerry and watching #7 crush ol miss D

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, you think ole miss defense is any good? :lmao2:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Not only did you not stand up for our University but you sided with THEM and apparently number 7 is quite healthy and blowing up Ol Miss. I truly hope that this game is played at Noon or 2:30 on CBS. May god have mercy on your soul because it does not belong to UF.
Stop being a little b!tch

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator