Thanks Fooley

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Not scared. Realistic. I will eat humble crow pie until my fingers can't type if fournette doesn't blow up our D. Especially if the game is at night.

Like I said, hit Fournette at the line and he will go down. Plug the holes, he's very fast, but there are a lot of fast RBs in this league. Fournette is damn good, but like I said most of those yards were untouched runs. That is a credit to the lsu line, not Fournette. Hit him hard and wrap up. It will make him human. Ole Piss has a terrible D, don't gauge what will happen against us by what Ole Piss did tonight, they were embarrassing in the 2nd half against halfass U as well and blew the game. And we know how good halfass has turned out to be this year, very beatable.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Until he "bleeds" Like Draco in rocky IV, I will not believe that he will go down on first contact

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Until he "bleeds" Like Draco in rocky IV, I will not believe that he will go down on first contact

He did it a lot tonight, pasted at the line for no or little gain. It was when he got past the LOS - look out. Just like any great RB. This is the challenge for the D. Wrap up and drop him at the line. He will get his yards against us - but that doesn't mean we don't run around the lsu stadium with the Gator flag after it's over!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
He did it a lot tonight, pasted at the line for no or little gain. It was when he got past the LOS - look out. Just like any great RB. This is the challenge for the D. Wrap up and drop him at the line. He will get his yards against us - but that doesn't mean we don't run around the lsu stadium with the Gator flag after it's over!
Oh Hi there... I am the one that did not vote for Fooley to be our AD. You have have to be completely delusional to realize that THEY are on the up in up and perhaps will beat bama... and We....who get to face them at a time "to be determined" on their home field thanks to our FABULOUS AD of
All time........please tell me how this helps THE UF, because personally, I have given way too much blood sweat and BS to deal with this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mostly agree with you here. He gained 213 yards on 3 of his 16 carries. That's just bad defense, and Ole Miss has a bad defense. Ranked 104th heading into that game.
On the other 13, he had a total of 71 yards. Long of 24 among them. Leaving only 47 yards on the other 12 carries.
So, of course, everyone knows he can break a big run, and a defense has to work hard to slow him down, but it's certainly possible.
He won't look like he did tonight when we play them, though he'll still be good, and we'll see how we are doing heading into the game also, but it's certainly possible to slow him down.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh Hi there... I am the one that did not vote for Fooley to be our AD. You have have to be completely delusional to realize that THEY are on the up in up and perhaps will beat bama... and We....who get to face them at a time "to be determined" on their home field thanks to our FABULOUS AD of
All time........please tell me how this helps THE UF, because personally, I have given way too much blood sweat and BS to deal with this.
And yet here you are ;)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
SEC slate for 11/19:

11/19 - TBD
i
Chattanooga
i
(1) Alabama
11/19 - TBD
i
UTSA
i
(6) Texas A&M
11/19 - TBD
i
(15) Florida
i
(25) LSU
11/19 - TBD
i
(17) Arkansas
i
Miss St
11/19 - TBD
i
Missouri
i
(18) Tennessee
11/19 - TBD
i
Alabama A&M
i
(21) Auburn
11/19 - TBD
i
(23) Ole Miss
i
Vanderbilt
11/19 - TBD
i
LA-Lafayette
i
Georgia
11/19 - TBD
i
Austin Peay
i
Kentucky
11/19 - TBD
i
W Carolina
i
South Carolina

Even if the stipulation was not in place to avoid a night game, UF/LSU is most likely to be the 3:30 CBS tilt, no other game is a better matchup.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ron Zook will go down as Foleys best hire not named Meyer. He sucked in a lot of ways but at least he beat good top 5 teams and his offense was near the top of the SEC.
While that is true, and most people agree that Fooley didn't hire Meyer that Machen did, it is also true that Zooker was a 7-5 coach.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
I think I read somewhere that the LSU game is a 330est kick.

Part of Foley agreeing to give up the game in Gainesville and play in Baton Rouge was that it couldn't be a night game. Had to be noon or 330. I think it was an OnlyGators post a week or so ago.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I think I read somewhere that the LSU game is a 330est kick.

Part of Foley agreeing to give up the game in Gainesville and play in Baton Rouge was that it couldn't be a night game. Had to be noon or 330. I think it was an OnlyGators post a week or so ago.
Unless the LSU AD says No and holds his breathe and starts stomping around like the chick from wedding crashers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.