The 2018 state of the board discussion thread

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don't view the board in a 'repulsive manner.' I'm simply stating the facts.
I said that Urban had spit the bit, and was washed-up. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Will was a bad hire. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Foley had destroyed the program. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Mac's 3rd Year would be make or break. It was.
I said that UF would hire Mullen. I was told to 'drink bleach.'
Now, I'm saying that many on this site are racists, liars, pu$$ies, and fake tough guys.
I'm yet again being essentially told to 'drink bleach.' (With the added bonus of being falsely accused of threatening people with a gun, which is pretty laughable).
I'm right this time too.
Deep down, something tells me that many of you know that as well.
Truth hurts, I guess.

You have certainly been correct on a lot of things according to your narrative and I have no reason to doubt you. However Saying Fooley ruined the program is not an original thought. I gave birth to my screen name in 2002 on another board and brought it with. I would like to think I called the Fooley BS incompetence as early as anyone!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Puta means whore. Puto can be male whore but w gay connotation.

Punto just means point or period per far as I know. I think someone on that webpage has pisspoor spanglish skills.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I said that Urban had spit the bit, and was washed-up. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Will was a bad hire. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Foley had destroyed the program. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
Now, I'm saying that many on this site are racists, liars, pu$$ies, and fake tough guys.
I'm yet again being essentially told to 'drink bleach.' (With the added bonus of being falsely accused of threatening people with a gun, which is pretty laughable).
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.

You don't post much therefor it should be very easy for you to go through your posts and find all the many, many examples you mentioned of people telling you to drink bleach (besides my ironic post, of course). And as far as your soothsayer abilities, join the f**king club. More than half of the board said pretty much the same things at one time or another. You're nothing special. But you're welcome to list all of your great insight posts too. The ones that show what a special, above and beyond everyone else, prognosticator you are.

And since you've mentioned it, please show us the post where someone said you threatened them with a gun. Because you see, I think you're totally full of $h!t and a liar. Now, I did find one of your spittle spewing rants in which you justified the shooting of a US Congressman where you stated that you were preparing to "stand your ground". Which in Florida has become synonymous with using a gun, so I could see how someone might make that assumption.

The Trump voters who gave him a win in the outdated and repressive electoral college (despite his massive loss in the overall popular vote) mainly did so because they wanted to turn our country into a TV circus by putting a reality show clown in charge, and to bring an end to "political correctness" so they could be openly racist/sexist towards non-whites and women. Well, you got what you wanted. Mission Accomplished. So, please don't come crying to me because you're upset that the "snowflakes on the left" have become angry and violent. You ain't seen nothing yet. In Florida, I can happily and legally stand my ground in the streets, the sidewalks, and wherever I damn well see fit (which I've been doing repeatedly since Fahrenheit 11/9). Despite what fascists prefer, political protest is legally protected in the USA by the First Amendment. See you on the streets.

And the only "fake tough guy" I see is you, Sport-o.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.

This is so interesting I'm going to leave now and watch an episode of Housewives of Orange County.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Hey Punto, believe what you like, I really don't give a shat. But unvarnished sanctimony sucks, climb down off your cross and get a job. That is all.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I got savaged by zambo and 2bag the first time I posted on the old board. I had no idea what I had done, but I stuck with it. Now those 2 are some of my fav posters. It's called initiation and everyone gets it, and appreciates it once its occurred. It makes you one of us. Those that can't handle it should go find a different place to hang out. This is a family and just like any family, we fight but we also have each others backs to the end. I love it here, don't change a thing. I only wish I could be more active this year but military efforts have my time spread thin.

:lol: yup. I’ll never forget the 1st time I was savaged by Zambo years ago. I honestly think I had trouble falling asleep that night. He has been one of my favorite posters for a long time.

In hindsight, my post totally deserved it. The differing opinions on this board have definitely caused me to reflect on the opposite side. Maybe this comes naturally to people who have been on debate teams and such. But I am just a simple man. But I learned long ago not to take it personally.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Punto just means point or period per far as I know. I think someone on that webpage has pisspoor spanglish skills.

Punta is NOT a slang word. PUTA is a hispanic slang term for "whore" Punta is what non-hispanics think is Puta. For some reason they put the "N" in it.

Close damn enough....

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: yup. I’ll never forget the 1st time I was savaged by Zambo years ago. I honestly think I had trouble falling asleep that night. He has been one of my favorite posters for a long time.

In hindsight, my post totally deserved it. The differing opinions on this board have definitely caused me to reflect on the opposite side. Maybe this comes naturally to people who have been on debate teams and such. But I am just a simple man. But I learned long ago not to take it personally.
Gee, this Zambo guy sounds like a dick.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As noted by Swonkey, punto means period, which if very fitting. He is always on the rag. Just waiting for the bleach to fill up his bleeding heart.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Punto said:
I said that Urban had spit the bit, and was washed-up. I was told to 'drink bleach.'
I said that Will was a bad hire. I was told to 'drink bleach.'
I said that Foley had destroyed the program. I was told to 'drink bleach.'
I'm yet again being essentially told to 'drink bleach.' (With the added bonus of being falsely accused of threatening people with a gun, which is pretty laughable)

I think you've boiled down the least common denominator here: DRINK + BLEACH + YOU

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

I'm in a Spanish speaking country at this very moment. Calling someone a Punto means they are a pussy. It may be slang and not a direct translation, but it means pussy. Trust me on this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
As noted by Swonkey, punto means period, which if very fitting. He is always on the rag. Just waiting for the bleach to fill up his bleeding heart.
and that's very likely how it came to be synonymous with pussy...

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.

I understand your butthurt over the election.

Trump is winning, more and more each week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator