The Boosters who matter are flipping quickly

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think y'all are getting way too carried away when it comes to who our next coach. There's no way they're as far along in the process as these rumors are saying.
OK

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I am not disagreeing, but other than a few seconds, what does a phone call cost? Perhaps it gets Patterson or another coach a raise at their current school. As you can see in the news, that the phone call Texas made to Saban or his peeps put him in the 8 figure pay category. Not sure any HC in the NFL makes 8 figs!!! Anybody can call Cousin Eddie. I would rather call Cousin Itt from the Addams family.

The problem with that is you start calling all these coaches and they all tell you no, and word starts spreading that coaches are turning the job down. Now you got a PR issue with the job.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. LDR played more than 28 game time minutes in that game and managed just 64 yards on 7 completions.We were actually losing at the time, so no I don't think it's far fetched to say we would have lost had he played the whole game.
The first half scoring was mostly the running game as well, so it's a moot point. Fact is, the Vandy defense would have been able to key in on ldr in the second half just as they did in the first. LDR is a poor passer beyond the LOS, this isn't a secret.

I work as well, but since you feel the need to take repeated baseless personal shots when the discussion was clearly about football, enjoy your vacation :byebye:
thin-skin-thin-8x5qwn.jpg

BTW, Franks was awesome yet again. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.