The Chump showing class

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Coaches and players form deep relationships with and among each other, and, for them, those can be more important than football. Muschamp gave those seniors an opportunity to better themselves and pursue their dreams. If I were a player to whom he gave a scholarship, I'd be that line, too. I like that video.

:sohappy::stars:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shaking hands with guys he recruited and causing this program to become shïtty is considered "classy"?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same old 0-10-1 crowd still out here wanting to celebrate Chimp setting our program back for years, probably a decade, and purposefully trying to destroy us the last two years, particularly by failing to recruit at all in his last year, a breach of contract which should have been pursued, and actively competing against us at Awbarn, an action for which a competent AD would have structured his contract to prohibit or at least penalize.

Fvkk him and fvkk fooley for him.

You do realize that you are a douche bag, don't you? :bart:

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

:law::law::law::law::law::law::law:

I look at the millions we are paying Mustank to Coach somewhere else as money well spent!

Although I think Foley should have been fired for signing that extension! That action alone is enough to ruin his Legacy with me. Good riddance....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shaking hands with guys he recruited and causing this program to become shïtty is considered "classy"?

I guess that would depend on the definition you use. I can think of many things worse he could have done, but I'm being resonable.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Fooley is the one that needs to be arrested and jailed. He's personally responsible for hiring, keeping, and "payraising" the Chump. I think the Chump did his best, but Florida is not a starter job, something Fooley never learned. God what a dumpster fire that fellow was for the football program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread was like that flytrap tape for all the Chimplovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator