The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I know I was thinking "Let's go out and get the guy behind the 50th ranked offense". It was a stretch, but Stricklin pulls through.
It's not a sexy hire by any means but sadly we could do worse and have done worse 3 of the last 4 hires

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Striklin promised he was going to make it "fun" again. Cancelling the season next year while we wait on a real coach is funner than ****ing Mullen.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It's not a sexy hire by any means but sadly we could do worse and have done worse 3 of the last 4 hires
There's little risk with him. Maybe he can bring in some recruiting gurus and re-stock over the 3 years.
giphy.gif

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Mullen is the “safe”hire.

Once we screwed up on the Kelly hire, and Frost must have politely told UF don’t bother, Mullen or Strong were bound to be chosen next.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
Mullen is like that kinda hot girl who's a little fat and is crazy in the sack, and when you strike out with the other hotter chicks on a Friday night, you give her a desperation call and she shows up in sweat pants and a tank top ready to do the nasty. You'll wake up with a strange rash and a burning sensation when you pee the next morning, but at least you got laid, right?

I have no clue what that is like ... I leave early with the hot chicks

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
For the love of god just get Charlie in here to weather the storm the next 4 years while our all in one is built, then compete with the big boys for a top coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator