The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Many questions - no one in the UF admin is going to answer us, so we should just live with the unanswered questions.

But I have a question of the folks on the board - why does everyone hate this guy? We all saw the high-octane offense he ran 2005- 2008. He didn't just run it with Timmy, Chris was more of a drop-back QB and he was the starter in 2005 and primary starter in 2006.

He was pretty friendly when he was our Gator Club's guest speaker as the new OC in 2005 (which was, incidentally, the last time we could get a coach to speak - Urban demanded a limited speaking schedule for himself and his assistants after the 2005 season).

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
If this happens....are fans allowed at the press conference. If so, they should show up and boo loudly. If not, wait until they leave lol

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Many questions - no one in the UF admin is going to answer us, so we should just live with the unanswered questions.

But I have a question of the folks on the board - why does everyone hate this guy? We all saw the high-octane offense he ran 2005- 2008. He didn't just run it with Timmy, Chris was more of a drop-back QB and he was the starter in 2005 and primary starter in 2006.

He was pretty friendly when he was our Gator Club's guest speaker as the new OC in 2005 (which was, incidentally, the last time we could get a coach to speak - Urban demanded a limited speaking schedule for himself and his assistants after the 2005 season).
He and his wife has **** on Gainesville, Florida, and worst of all the fans. Can't do that and then want back as the HC. Fans dot forget BS like that

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Because Frost and Norvell apparently don't want the job. Go ahead and fish down, if you can identify the next Malzahn let's hear it. Last time we tried that we ended up with Mac and the position we're in.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Y’all some whiny bytches......

Suck it up buttercups, every recovery has to start somewhere.

At least we’re not slUT.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He and his wife has **** on Gainesville, Florida, and worst of all the fans. Can't do that and then want back as the HC. Fans dot forget BS like that

If she really hates the fans, she'll change her tune for all that gelt

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I've already forgotten it.

BTW, I don't own any pitchforks. I mean, just b/c it appears that everyone on this board hates this guy (and his wife), is everyone here supposed to go along with that attitude? Well you can shyt on me, call me names, ban me, take away all my Ox dollars, or whatever, but just to be an iconoclast, I won't go along. SO THERE.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have sumlin, strong, or taggart over mullen (taggart and strong can recruit, sumlin can run an offense). if we pay that much for mullen this will be a colossal f up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.