The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And so was James Franklin Vandy and Saban at Miss St. Some jobs aren’t possible to win big at. Miss St. is one of those jobs. I don’t love the hire, but let’s not pretend like this an all-time bad hire. If he can recruit well, I think he will do very well. That’s a big if though.

What were his recruiting classes ranked at MSU? They stunk FYI.

What makes this a great hire? SHow me...he was ranked number one for a week two years ago?

He never beat Bama in ten tries...not once. He never won teh division. He never did anything. He;s a loser.

bucsdude

Nov 13, 2017
You're pathetic. Have you ever hired anyone in your life? Looked at a resume? His resume sucks. You're just going to blindly follow along? Lemming.

This is an awful hire and I know how it is going to play out.
Jesus man. Relax. You calling anyone pathetic right now is beyond laughable.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shoot me. @scottlapeer: From a source in Mississippi: Dan Mullen is in negotiations with MSU re: current contract buyout. Florida ready to make him 2nd highest paid SEC coach at $7M/year plus incentives. Tennessee still trying to make a play for Mullen.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Again, I don’t love the hire, but objectively getting Miss St ranked is an accomplishment. He’s shown that with high end recruits at Florida he can run an incredible offense.

He got a team ranked...that's his accomplishment? You're the type of fan that brings our program down. That's not an accomplishment. Open your eyes. Think for yourself. JFC

bucsdude

Nov 13, 2017
What were his recruiting classes ranked at MSU? They stunk FYI.

What makes this a great hire? SHow me...he was ranked number one for a week two years ago?

He never beat Bama in ten tries...not once. He never won teh division. He never did anything. He;s a loser.
Again, Miss state is a terrible job. He’s played bama a helm of a lot closer than we have.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shoot me. @scottlapeer: From a source in Mississippi: Dan Mullen is in negotiations with MSU re: current contract buyout. Florida ready to make him 2nd highest paid SEC coach at $7M/year plus incentives. Tennessee still trying to make a play for Mullen.

:lol: Pay a guy crazy money that has only shown he can beat teams like Ole Miss and Kentucky.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
These morons are going to claim the job held him back for ten years? LOL.

He got a team ranked. WOw. WHat a loser hire. Fire STricklin now.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hiring Mullen is about as "Fun" as losing half your dick. God damn Scott Striklin if he pulls this ****. He needs his queer ass drug through the streets.

LaYzieGaTor

Oct 23, 2017
Im not thrilled by this but one thing is, his offenses have been ok at miss st with lower tier recruits playing in the west. If he can bring in big talent then we should see offenses in the 20s or maybe top 15 from time to time. Plus it sounds like hes the only one that wants to be here

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Hiring Mullen was my worst fear. I had a feeling in the back of my mind that Stricklin would go for what was comfortable to him. If this hire is true, it proves Stricklin has no balls, Foley deserves ebola, and this program is officially no longer an elite program. We are mediocre, at best. Foley hired two of the worst coaches anyone has ever seen, and in the process, allowed one of the premier football programs to deteriorate into a cesspool of failure.

Stricklin should've been at Chip Kelly's door with a blank check the moment he fired macelstain. To wait around for 3 weeks, and get trolled by everyone in college football, makes him look like the clown he obviously is.

Mullen... what a f***ing failure of a hire. Unless Tebow or Percy can suit up, we are totally f***ed.

UF is officially a basketball school.

Florida+Urban+Meyer+spin+wheel+playbook.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member