The dubster Outro Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-12-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questioning today. in our pray&hope segment tag dropped by the set and informed my audience that he had first hand knowledge that the florida AD stricklin was raising money under the guise of new facilities for macs buyout. turns out it was cnn(fake news) if you remember i told you one of our most beloved members of my show midwest was suffering from a severe case of desert dick after his smart mouth comments to mrs. midwest. in a random act of kindness and generocity something seldom seen on chatter trux called into the show and offered his service to bang mrses midwest while mr. midwest was going thru his desert dry conditions. midwest has decline the offer stating he has taken care of it back on new years eve and him and mrses are in negotiations for his condition to be ease off. trux for his part did stop by the program and wanted the rest of my show to know that he does provide free services to wives on the condition there not fugly.. drivebys in no specific order, midwest,ferg,urg,atx,boston84,dougie78,gatorbait,thick &thin,durty,webb,gatorraz,phd gator,nav,tag,tgator,jay26,nv,aka,ox,no friends,md98,coach,gatorkev,uf2002,bcn gator, everyone watch for trucks ,,,have a great evening ,, its time to commute :bananawave:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-13-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for today. in our pumpers segment atx&aka dropped by and them dudes could convince hitler that jews were aryans. they are firmly onboard the mac train and pumped their asses off allday. my producers motioned to me, i had a caller it was no friends he stated that all pumpers were mentally retarded. speaking of mental jay 26 dropped by exhitbiting all the signs of bi polarism and 3 of my audience members agreed, durty even suggested that jay26 was a woman. speaking of durty he headed up our zambo moment stating he saw a huge penis floating around in the sky(sorry queenie you missed it) gren took time away from the senate confirmation hearings to say that urg resembles lil marco rubio. drivebys in no specific order, no friends,urg,midwest,trux,ferg,tag,atx,gatoraz,gren,gatorj,aka,williston,durty,coach,gatorkev,jay26,benji,trex,gmd,slug,bna,goon,ocala,dougie78,gatorinva, everyone watch for trucks, and enjoy mlk holiday weekend,,its time to commute :bananawave:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll accept this one...Have you guys seen Marco Rubio's wife?
:giggity:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-17-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. because coach was absent most of the day gmd showed up and began the perv segment. he started with his favorite pastime admiring womens feet. he loves females feet(only the ones that are done i suppose) then goon showed up and he started praising feet stating it completes the package. of course being the guy i am i started think it was a white dude thing. my producers motioned me to the phone i had several callers and they were very vocal about not liking feet and they all wanted me to know they were white dudes. i asked gmd about this and he commented that his pvssy was hurt. gmd went on to tell my audience that he didnt care how the woman smelled he would still hit it that is to include,if she smelled like spoiled salmon cakes. goon had never smelled that before. speaking of goon he was amazed at the lurkers coming out once wobs made a guess appearence(yep wobs was on the show briefly) congrats to him and his wife on the new baby gator boy!. buckman dropped by the set and in a stunning revelation stated if he had a 5* son he would not allow him to attend UF, he donnt trust the coaches. nav dropped by the set to reaffirm his commitment that he dont like feet and to also tell a story about some ole lady visiting a shoe store where he worked with no panties on. for the record he did look and she had a safari bushmaster up there. gmd called back into the show and stated he would hit that to( the guy is a straight caveman from the movie a quest for fire).in our alt right segment matrix dropped by the set and stated that he has notice "my people" have started an uptick in naming their male kids malcom. matrix went on to say when he screening applications all those names like that are just filed(who says the need for affirmative action is dead), "he doesnt want any trouble". speaking of trouble marrianna dropped by and wants to beat someones ass for calling him a liar, midwest stated it wont be his. drivebys include in no specific order sgg,alex the gator,uf2002,tag,ox,goon,midwest,ferg,dougie78,trux,jboss,bna,gatorinva,jay26,buckman2000,98md,urg,gmd,brad2,nav,atx,matrix,no friends,gatoraz,coach,durty,wobs,. everyone watch for trucks, and gunmen in airports. have a great evening its time to commute :bananawave:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-18-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today.hoping to spread a little gator love midwest dropped by the set and wanted my audience to know he wants to hug the poster no friends.lake gator dropped by the show and compared my show to groundhog day everyday its the same negativity. hearing this gatorbart got emotional and stormed out and left the building. in our whitelash segment trux stop by and he was in an outraged over what he called keyboard unaccountability, he singled out our alt.right member ferg stating ferg is an idiot millenial that proves his ignorance everytime he opens his mouth. while trying to calm trux down( not knowing where urg was at the time) i had a caller it was gatorbart who stated he thinks ferg and trux are the same poster. as i was trying to get to the bottom of that ferg called and stated, no way he could be trux because he dont spend allday on youtube rocking a mullet haircut and playing with toy trucks(we will keep you updated on this developing war of words) our favorite foot fetish guy dropped by to talk breast/titties. gmd stated he bought his wife a set about 15yrs ago and many of my audience members agree especially dougie78 its time to upgrade they are better these days i hear.drivebys include in no specific order,,midwest,coach,j.boss,ferg,gatorraz,alex da gator,dougie78,jay26,gatorbart,no friends,durty,lakegator,trex,tag,carib,tlb,gren,trux,urg,gmd,nav,goon,98md, everyone enjoy your wednesday evening its time to commute :bananawave:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-19-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. before we get started i would like to send a special happy birthday to sexy six(swamp queen) more on that later. the political forum spilled into the show today and hi-jacked it. sas dropped by and informed the show on how lazy and negligent the mods were for forgetting sexy sixs's birthday of course they were filled with excuses(kelly conway would be proud). sas was not through he went on to say that urg had built a paper mache doll of trump and he was having some sort of sordid love affair with the thing. the telephone lines went haywire. the first caller was tag who accused ca of having a trump doll. gmd called in and stated pif has a blow-up doll of trump that he has fellatio with every time trump says make america great again. as sas was leaving the show he accused urg of bending over for trump. my producers motioned me to the phone again it was urg who stated he was on his cellphone and on his way to the studio but wanted my audience to know that sas motorboats hillarys ****(son of a b*itch)dont think i never heard that term before. with all the political talk going on ferg had a woody and chimed in early and often. as you remember from yesterdays show ferg and trux had words. trux did call in and admitted he didnt know much about athletic budgets so i thought the whole thing was over but then trux had and outburst stating he doesnt make 8.00 an hr and dont live in his mothers basement, so stay tune. tag dropped by and was happy that all the biker gangs in america was riding in support of president trump(warrants will be cleared following the inagrual). happy birthday again sexy six, be the woodpecker tonight! drivebys in no specific order,midwest,coach,tag,jay26,brad2,gatorraz,backstop13,dougie78,bna,carib,alagator,trux,nav,urg,ferg,sas,queenie,98md,gmd,gatorbart,g.webb,no friends,durty,tgator,atx,itsgr82,williston,lake gator,uf2002. everyone have a great evening those of you going to the trump rally...errr inaguration wear your lock her up t-shirts tomorrow its time to commute :bananawave:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-20-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questioning today. the political group hi-jacked the show again,thank god trump has been sworn in and now some of the bitterness and hate....nevermind. onto the program gren stopped by to discuss peanuts and was really informing my audience about them when i had a caller, it was brad2 that stated we dont give a damn about peanuts. this hurt grens feeling and he left the show. gmd dropped by the program and stated his pvssy was hurting and he need a stiff drink(better stay away from potus)jay26 stopped by the show and had several questions for a certain poster that was not fully onboard with trump in the beginning but seems to be fully onboard now, he answered all jays questions satisfactory and jay left saying he has to take a schit but hate to take them away from home. goon stopped by to informed the show that the fumigation has started at the white house, ox was in a great mood and was very happy he shouted his love for girls before running out the door. and finally midwest dropped by and like me admitted he didnt vote for trump and all hell broke loose he was threathen by urg and ox to be banned for life, (probaly want to keep that to yourself for the next 4years) any dissent about the king will certainly be met with whitelash, drivebys in no specific order urg,diddy,gren,midwest,coach,gmd,jay26,gatorbait,98md,brad2,sas,backstop13,no friends,goon,ferg,nav,tng8tr,gatorraz,cu-uf,trux,durty,alagator,ox,bna,buckman2000,lakegator,alcoholica, everyone please drink responsible, dont drink and drive and have a wounderful wknd, its time to commute :bananawave:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not even gonna mention the final job Obama created just before his term ended? :sadnanner:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-23-2017

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today.jay26 started us off by pointing out his pro choice views, urg who happen to be listening to my show on the radio on his way to work.......errr physical therapy called in and challenged jay26 who then became disoriented and started having vision of urg in the nude. i cancelled the interview. midwest stopped by the studio perplexed at the situation at his office he stated that there was a strong smell of ass around his desk(he works with alot of females) i then asked what does it smelled like he said roadkill(thats pretty serious) my producer motioned to me i had a caller it was gmd who volunteered to inspect all asses rotton or otherwise. gmd stayed on the phone for our did you know segment. gmd explain its common place for college students at tennessee to stick liquior bottles up their asses to get drunk quicker(wow!)tgator called in to say he has the beer schits. urg made it to the studio and informed my audience that he has restarted his feud with vulcan....errr..chief. yes he stepped on his dic and outed himself. urg pounced on his ass and now he is on the verge of leaving again to make up a new alias(probaly picard this time). trux is still handling all complaints of the show so if you have one contact him and not me. i dont give a schit. also urg if i ask you something at 10:00am i dont expect you to wait til 430pm to respond( stop acting like mitch mcconnell and stalling)drivebys in no specific order tgator,midwest,tag,jay26,gatorraz,bna,urg,dougie78,concrete,gren,g2,coach,jboss,swampdonkey,gatorbait,trux,lakegator,uf2002,navet,alex,98md,gmd,bradgator2,jdh5484,bassin gator,webb,scott2,gator4224,atx,gatorbart, as expected trump is fcking mtherfckers up hope none of you work for the feds.have a great evening its time to commute :bananawave:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
January 25 , 2017 19:56
dubster1
: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. i want to extend a heartfelt thank you to mrses urg for helping cure urg of acute desert dick those 30 seconds were valuable. also keep gatorraz and la in your prayers while she recovers. onto the program. gator tag stopped by the program today for a sit down interview, tag started off by saying that my audience was made up with mostly white priviledge males. tag begin to expand further on this statement when urg showed up at the studio with a boom box playing eminem uncensored. this infuriated tag and he stormed off the set. my producers reached out to tag and informed him we could play some garth brooks or something but he refused to comeback citing he's not a fan of rap. speaking of urg he viciuosly and maliciously attacked coach and was very disrespectful calling him a prick and douchebag. needless to say this was totally uncalled for, but urg was wrong and strong with it as usual. brad2 stopped by and in and raged shouted fck all the mods but he later stated he was joking, i had a caller it was goon he stated you cant call urg a full mod just a quarter of one. in our unsolved mystery segment mod ray has gone missing. word on the street is he was caught banging his next door neighbor and here ex found out about it. well ray weather you above ground or in a ditch somewhere happy birthday. drivebys in no specific order,dougie78,midwest,goon,tag,jay26,ferg,urg,carib,paz,98md,gren,nav,no friends,jboss,atx,coach,gatordad,gatorbart,82bag,gatorraz,LA,trex,matrix,webb,detroit,brad2,gmd,alky,bna,kyng,uf812,gatotstud, everyone have a great evening its time to commute :bananawave:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1-26-17

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. before we began trux was left off the driveby segment yesterday so he gets a honorable mention today. speaking of trux in a stunning move he quit the show citing my new alliance with urg so here is a moment of silence to our former collegue(tic,,tic,,tic) he will be missed.jay26 stopped by the program and vented his fustrations at the direction of florida football stating a march should be organized and he would provide the pvssy uniforms from his stash he use this past saturday some of them are sweaty but can be worn. speaking of disappointment durty dropped by the program and informed my audience that he has been so upset about the state of the football program that he has shorted his wife shes only been getting 4" and that fully extended(that folks is what fustration looks and feels like) looks like everyone is suffering.speaking of suffering ox dropped by the program and informed my audience that matrix is a pain in the ass. but is very happy about the misery in the program because its providing hits to his site which helps recover the cost of that 3800.00 unit he just bought. speaking of ox 98md called in and stated he has been watching and listening to the show from a far and he is convinced that ox is doo doo brown(interesting). drivebys in no specific order,midwest,trux,backstop13,gatorraz,urg,carib,jay26,nav,brad2,atx,no friends,gren,matrix,gmd,ferg,aka,alky,gatorbart,durty,trex,ox,tgator,doo doo brown,98md,benji,webb,gatorstud,gatorkev,instigator1,heavy,gatortag, everyone write a letter to trump and ask for his help, have a wonderful evening its time to commute :bananawave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator