The Future Of College Football

Murph265

May 30, 2017
I'm new around here, but I'm not new to the Gator nation or college football in general. I love it! Some of the most incredible experiences in my life revolve around Gator football. I can get a McDonald's senior coffee, so I have seen a lot!

The college football scene has deteriorated in the last decade. I mean that there are a lot of instances of If you think that all of our players are " student athletes", you need a little education! In my opinion, there are two real options:

1. Totally dump the current system, and get rid of athletic scholarships. All athletes would be invited to compete as long as they were eligible. Show up on Aug 1 and we will check you out! No scholarships!

2. Offer scholarships to athletes without support, as long as they maintain grades.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm new around here, but I'm not new to the Gator nation or college football in general. I love it! Some of the most incredible experiences in my life revolve around Gator football. I can get a McDonald's senior coffee, so I have seen a lot!

The college football scene has deteriorated in the last decade. I mean that there are a lot of instances of If you think that all of our players are " student athletes", you need a little education! In my opinion, there are two real options:

1. Totally dump the current system, and get rid of athletic scholarships. All athletes would be invited to compete as long as they were eligible. Show up on Aug 1 and we will check you out! No scholarships!

2. Offer scholarships to athletes without support, as long as they maintain grades.
Agreed but because it is now no longer the sport of the masses. I cannot relate to the game today. Too big, too fast.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw the thread title and thought it was another Justin Fields thread!!!
Jk welcome Murph

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i kinda like the mcafee actually. currently im working on a bag of Guatemalan dark roast that came in bean form and I ground up after purchasing. Its got a very strong aroma and is pretty tasty.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
i kinda like the mcafee actually. currently im working on a bag of Guatemalan dark roast that came in bean form and I ground up after purchasing. Its got a very strong aroma and is pretty tasty.
You should try that shcit in a K-cup! Off the chain.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Mickey D's coffee is good if you are on a road trip and too lazy to get out of the car. Other than that, I brew at home or go to Dunkin Donuts

Fwiw: Gold= Dunkin Donuts, Silver=Starbucks, McDonalds=bronze.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

Right about now I'll bet Murph is thinking he mistakenly wandered in to a subreddit coffee thread.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
McDonald's coffee is consistently good. Some of the best you can buy. It's strong enough to be a real cup of coffee. Most people who don't like it likes weaker coffee. It is the same at all locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator