The Green Jacket Thread

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't think so... they mainly sell stuff for the house ... and wine signs for middle aged women:

iu

Let’s face it. Bart’s never lived. He’s never laughed. He’s certainly never loved.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People don’t realize how much work is put in to play at this level. It’s ridiculous. Then then there is being in a new place every week Tuesday through Sunday almost all year. When do you go home? At least Football Baseball Basketball Hockey athletes get to play home games half of their respective seasons.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well that’s not good. Hopefully you didn’t catch Covid from one of your airline passengers.
shhhhh........the vax................got him

itsgr82bag8r

dont get me wrong. I love golf. When I hit that perfect shot maybe once or twice a day I strut and jabber about it for hours. Someone mentioned fishen. Its like fishen without the boat. I think some of my favorite times with my best friend(s) was on a golf course. We would play once each summer wacking it all over West End. My favorie part was after playing in that Summer heat/sun after 9 holes I would have that big draft beer at the 19th hole and my jokes got funnier, my shots became more "fluid" and I celebrated even the average shots............but I am/was a basketball player. I need movement, action, creativity and that instant and often ball in the net moment.

and OK maybe those perfect shots in golf maybe happened 3 or 4 times in my entire golfing career............

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Fun was my goal. I already had success in other sports. It was like bowling. Played about once a year. Would throw well the first frame and then started "thinking" But no draft beer in that one.........

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The Gimp withdrew during his 3rd round. Making a bogey & a couple of double bogeys will exacerbate a leg “injury”.

Anywho, Koepka has a 2 shot lead over Zambo’s boy, Jon Rahmbo. This tournament is wide open with 5+ players still having a legit chance to win. Should be a good one to watch.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The Gimp withdrew during his 3rd round. Making a bogey & a couple of double bogeys will exacerbate a leg “injury”.

Anywho, Koepka has a 2 shot lead over Zambo’s boy, Jon Rahmbo. This tournament is wide open with 5+ players still having a legit chance to win. Should be a good one to watch.
A Masters insider told me that Tiger was truly injured; he seriously bruised his ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator