The Green Jacket Thread

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My kids loved that stuff but I only let them play just a few times a year. Some would play all the time.
Back to the masters............So it was the Spaniard.
2795.jpg
I dont recognize that club there. Maybe
a -4 iron.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stoked for Rahmbo! Seems like a genuinely great guy.

The amateur Sam Bennet, what a great story. I was wondering why that tattoo on his arm looked like such a mess until they explained it was a carbon copy of his dying fathers note to him.

And holy smokes what a finish by Lefty! PGA probably wasn’t stoked to see 3 LIV golfers in the top 4.

Rookie Sahith Theegala is fun to watch. We‘ll see if he can turn the corner and win a few.

Tiger looks fragile. Still, he played better than Rory and Justin and Bryson this week. He sure doesn’t look like someone who is going to win any tournaments though.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
sunday at the masters is always magical. im not even a golf fan but i watch every second of it. the 18th hole, the walk to the club house and the green jacket ceremony are pure joy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My kids loved that stuff but I only let them play just a few times a year. Some would play all the time.
Back to the masters............So it was the Spaniard.
2795.jpg
I dont recognize that club there. Maybe
a -4 iron.

I’m happy, I guess, for this Spaniard. But the guy in your picture looks more like a chain smoker from Australia.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
People don’t realize how much work is put in to play at this level. It’s ridiculous. Then then there is being in a new place every week Tuesday through Sunday almost all year. When do you go home? At least Football Baseball Basketball Hockey athletes get to play home games half of their respective seasons.

More time to bang strange in each new town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.