The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, got rings bro?

We'll never see another ring, but we got two more than you.

I'm also just joking, the jaguars are my late grandmother's team. I want them to win

Bucs have 1 ring, Brady has the other, let’s be honest :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jags will get popped next week and have to win their last three to take the division.

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think Trevor gets a second contact from the jags. They can get that kind of production much cheaper. RB’s are a dime a dozen and wear down quickly

Travis***

Trevor is 100% getting a second contract lol

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The Texans and the Colts lost today. But the Jags gotta figure it out quickly if they want to win the division.

Baalke Baalke’d this offseason and deadline so bad. From not addressing the pass rush AT ALL to drafting a 3rd string TE and 3rd string RB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds :lol:

Abject failure.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Baalke Baalke’d this offseason and deadline so bad. From not addressing the pass rush AT ALL to drafting a 3rd string TE and 3rd string RB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds :lol:

Abject failure.
I’m watching their off-season moves on the offensive and defensive lines verrryyy closely. The product on field from the entire OL and interior DL is subpar.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m watching their off-season moves on the offensive and defensive lines verrryyy closely. The product on field from the entire OL and interior DL is subpar.

It was inferior last season and yet here we are again

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another disappointment by the Jags. Trevor was certainly off all day. Great to see the ETN family just doesn’t give 2 schits about pass pro. I can’t believe Kirk is the only WR threat. Defense is garbage too.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yet another disappointment by the Jags. Trevor was certainly off all day. Great to see the ETN family just doesn’t give 2 schits about pass pro. I can’t believe Kirk is the only WR threat. Defense is garbage too.
The offense is good enough to win. No pass rush except for Allen. Double team him, take your time and wait for a receiver to get open. Even back-up QBs are picking that apart. It’s not rocket surgery.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The offense is good enough to win. No pass rush except for Allen. Double team him, take your time and wait for a receiver to get open. Even back-up QBs are picking that apart. It’s not rocket surgery.

Look at these steaming piles of garbage that Baalke calls a draft. We can’t let this dude off the hook, he’s gonna tank us again if given the chance I’m afraid

IMG_9558.png
IMG_9559.png

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It’s official, we are the dumbest team in football. Job well done, fellas!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dumb 65 yd TD to Agnew. They might not win tonight, but they don’t lay down. I like this group.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This team is garbage and Trevor is horrible. Makes dumb decisions, can’t hit a receiver and won’t take a sack instead of fumbling.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor has flashes of competence in between bonehead plays.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Jags by far have the worst offensive line of any team with a winning record and it’s not even close.

I’ve never seen one position group bring a team down as badly as this one. Heads need to roll. Inexcusable results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.