The Kasey Hill thread

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
So you don't see any reason for Mark Few to have had an interest in the UF job? On the other hand, I doubt that Few would have came to UF to be the 9th highest paid coach in the conference but White sure did. Could be the reason he was asked in the first place.

No it was a question. So if he was asked why is he not here? Just money?

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/video/2017/03/28/mark-few-will-not-leave-gonzaga-0

As I think after your needs are met more money is not as good as other things. And we are a football and everything school, I only hear about them for bball, although they do have other teams.

And in the long run we do pay our coaches, just not over pay them.

Not to mention there is a massive cultural difference between there an Gville.

Now I bet our coach understands that both the team and the coaches should improve, after all nothing is perfect so almost anything can and should be improved.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
No it was a question. So if he was asked why is he not here? Just money?

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/video/2017/03/28/mark-few-will-not-leave-gonzaga-0

As I think after your needs are met more money is not as good as other things. And we are a football and everything school, I only hear about them for bball, although they do have other teams.

And in the long run we do pay our coaches, just not over pay them.

Not to mention there is a massive cultural difference between there an Gville.

Now I bet our coach understands that both the team and the coaches should improve, after all nothing is perfect so almost anything can and should be improved.

Yeah well I remember this

Harbaugh will never go to Michigan.
Meyer will never leave Florida.
Saban will never coach Alabama.
Carroll will never leave USC.
Fulmer will never leave Tennessee.
Durant will never play for GS.
Mack Brown will retire at Texas.
Les Miles will retire at LSU.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yeah well I remember this

Harbaugh will never go to Michigan.
Meyer will never leave Florida.
Saban will never coach Alabama.
Carroll will never leave USC.
Fulmer will never leave Tennessee.
Durant will never play for GS.
Mack Brown will retire at Texas.
Les Miles will retire at LSU.

Well to be fair some of them got fired, some went to the NFL (like say SOS) and some were actually just chance.

For example why would anybody assume a Michigan man would never go there, and if not for stupid NFL management he might not have done so.

Saban is another example, he was a failure with the Dolphins so Bama was a great alternative.

And remember I never said he would not that was the media, and of course I am quite happy with our coach so who wants anybody else at this point.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
At this point I agree, but in retrospect, as I originally posted, I'd like some hires that have done it at our level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator