The National Signing Day Thread

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
here's also no question that going to Ole Miss says a lot about the situation with Corral - there is something going on with him.
... Mull this around (well, in here make that maul). =
Corral wants to be the biggest BMOC. Can be highest hero at bebacle-ladened Ole Miss?

None of this makes a lick of sense. Something is lurking in the shadows.....

.... yeah, more shadows.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jones is apparently better than Milton, but he is a lousy passer. So much so that Lugenbill was saying he projected as well, if not actually better as a safety in college than QB on the radio last night. That is "our guy" for the future, an NFL safety.

Nick Marshall was and is a DB

I don't know how Mac got the kid to commit in the first place so really no idea if Mac could have held onto him.

At the time, Corral was recruiting us. Many on here thought Mac would ruin things with Fields, because Corral made public that he had an offer, after Mac told Fields that they weren't recruiting anyone else. It's starting to look like UF and Ole Miss were Corral's only committable offers. Someone here or on Twitter said that LSU turned him away for a visit. Corral recruited us and mouthed off. I was like a lot of others on here, take Corral, he was a 5* at the time and you take a bird in the hand. I'm sure down the road, more will come out about what was real issues with Corral.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
EE = Early enrollee? You can sign in Feb and still enroll early. Or are you saying he was planning on signing next week with pOSU and we can hope that he signs with us next week?

According to other sites he will be going to school at the university of his choice in January.

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
Jones looks like the prototypical Mullen QB.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
That’s an interesting development with Jones. I know the QB position is loaded at Alabama with Hurts and the Hawaiian. I don’t know what OSU’s QB situation but I’m sure they’re stacked as well. We will be running a similar offense as Ohio State and don’t have a QB on the roster to run it. We’ll see if things go well with his visit. I still think we will get 2 QBs before everything is said and done

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GrahamHall_: Told #Gators no longer expecting Brendan Radley-Hiles to arrive for official visit this weekend

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol bob redman was saying he should be on commit watch this weekend.
He may be up Corral's ass and dropping us, who knows. Or maybe Surtain is going to come in with Warren and bring his son and Campbell

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Ole Miss is never going to regret recruiting Corral.

UF is never going to regret moving him out.

It’s really simple. Just does not fit with Mullen. He is going to be a really good QB. Just not here. We’ll get someone who fits better and be happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator