The National Signing Day Thread

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chill on the constant personal attacks.
Wasn't a personal attack. That's what happened when the girls in the football office asked the training staff for tips on getting in shape. Take this pill 30 mins before you work out. All you have to do is watch people in S&C and you can tell that they are on something man. Compare that to an actual elite athlete like Rich Roll and his demeanor.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Leavitt staying at Oregon and not joining fsu is huge
Man o man, Willy T may have to coach all the positions himself. Either that or he runs to FIU/FAU and North Texas for some cheapy shytty hires. I have some suggestions for him, starting with Nusschump and Nord.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Huggins is a decent player. Not elite. Which is what we need at that position.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Paraphrasing from an article about him;

Once the ball is snapped, he’s very good st reading/reacting to the offense, good sideline to sideline speed, needs to work on tackling/wrapping up. Good at containment and not over pursuing the play. Determined and relentless, likes to hit guys.

Sounds like he has some stuff to work on like getting off his Block and playing consistent overall. Nothing college coaching can’t fix. Sounds like he could be part of a really good 2 deep in the near future

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Huggins is a decent player. Not elite. Which is what we need at that position.
He’s a 4* at least... And thought he was top 100 in the state of Florida.?. If so, that’s pretty damn impressive... Am I wrong about that?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Steve Wiltfong, number one in crystal ball predictions and the director of recruiting for 247, predicted Jones to UF. Highest percentage in picks, and also the second Highest in picks, who also happens to be an OSU mod, put in his pick to UF as well

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
That comment was extremely T-like. Shouldn't we only have one like him here?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Huggins should RS.

I think Davis is the closest to elite on the roster - but not in the same breath as Elam, Nelson, Johnson, Scott, Black, et.al.

Stewart will be a really solid safety.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a 4* at least... And thought he was top 100 in the state of Florida.?. If so, that’s pretty damn impressive... Am I wrong about that?

Top 20 in the state is impressive. Top 50 is solid. The next 50? - It’s OK, I guess.

I mean – at least he started in high school…

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Wiltfong, number one in crystal ball predictions and the director of recruiting for 247, predicted Jones to UF.
I never thought we had a shot w Fields. Feel pretty good about our odds w Jones though.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If you have twitter, go retweet my last tweet and follow gatorchatter if you haven’t already.

500 followers and ox promised he’ll make me mod. I know you all want that to happen so GITTER DONE

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I never thought we had a shot w Fields. Feel pretty good about our odds w Jones though.
Same. They visited Fields like twice a week, they were never going to let him leave. Competent recruiting by Georgia.

At OSU Meyer and staff haven’t really developed any of their qbs to be anything more than formidable. Miller even had to change positions.

Safest bet to get playing time and be developed is UF.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Skip Holtz 125-99 record, 5-3 in bowls, six seasons w 9 or more wins

Slick Willy T 47-50, one season w 9 or more wins (out of eight seasons), 0-1 in bowls

Thats right. Clown Town paid 5.5 mil for a guy who has never won a bowl game.

Should have broke that F$U streak this year, but your stats tell me it'll break soon.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Good luck to Fields sitting behind Fromm for another 3 years. No one said these kids are smart.
They probably sold him that Fromm could get injured, and he’ll only technically sit one eligible year (if he is redshirted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator